Recent content by 87BCE

1. 87BCE

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

Ahh, you beat me before my edit !
  2. 87BCE

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

I ran a search in this thread and it found no mention of Dead Congregation, which is frankly criminal! This death metal band from Athens released what are two of the very best death metal albums of the 2010's (IMHO, of course). They also happen to be one of the best-sounding metal bands I've...
  3. 87BCE

Jazz ♫ Music only | In the now, or recently, or that you love...

There's some great stuff in this thread, lots to dig through for a newcomer like myself ! I've been recently discovering some contemporary nordic jazz that I'm really enjoying - particularly some piano trios. Joel Lyssarides is a particularly favorite - the mixing and mastering on his last...
  4. 87BCE

Hidizs S9 PRO Measurements (DAC Dongle)

Thank you for your reply, that is helpful. I am not concerned so much about Android compatibility as iOS. Are you using a third-party lightning adaptor ? Or is it the one that Hidizs makes (LT01 and T02) ?
  5. 87BCE

USB audio interfaces interest

I've been using a Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 for a number of years and have been mainly satisfied with it. The big volume knob is a nice touch, and the unit seems a good value if your headphone are not terribly power-hungry. I'd be curious to know how it measures compared to the cheaper...
  6. 87BCE

Hidizs S9 PRO Measurements (DAC Dongle)

I had been waiting for black friday/cyber monday sales in hopes of finding a cheap iBasso DC04 Pro, but I just saw the S9 pro is on sale. It's not my first pick for a dongle dac, but it's looking like a solid option at this price. Does anyone here use the S9 pro with multiple platforms? It is...
Top Bottom