Recent content by Dacsalamanca

1. D

USB Noise / Ground Loop - Best Solution

Can someone confirm, is there any reason why the DAC is damaged by canceling the voltage input pins? I don't understand electronics, but I don't see what can harm the cancellation of the voltage, if the sending of music from the PC to the DAC is correct in all formats and the sound is cleaner...
  2. D

I did not modify the shield. only the power pins, so the solution is not valid for devices that need power, desktop dac In Volumio the device remains configured after the cancellation of the pins (gustard x26 pro)
  3. D

USB noise - USB isolator or new audio interface?

Hello Sam. That is true, and my solution may not always work, but in my case it works and has eliminated the problem. maybe more people too
  4. D

USB noise - USB isolator or new audio interface?

hello everyone: The solution is easier than all that.... First of all, my solution only works with DACs not powered by USB power. Tested with Volumio installed on PC. You just have to remove the power pins of the USB connector (right and left ends) with some strips of insulating tape. canceling...
  5. D

hello everyone: The solution is easier than all that.... First of all, my solution only works with DACs not powered by USB power. Tested with Volumio installed on PC. You just have to remove the power pins of the USB connector (right and left ends) with some strips of insulating tape. canceling...
Top Bottom