Recent content by DJBonoBobo

1. DJBonoBobo

New Neumann MA 1 - Automatic Monitor Alignment

As a follow up: I think i found how to include analog speakers - i tried it with a 5.1 layout: As i don´t have i center, i cannot continue though. Quad is not working this way. Maybe i´ll borrow another KH80 from my friend and try if it´s working. I think it should probably be okay to ditch...
  2. DJBonoBobo

Unpopular Opinions in Music

Frank Zappa was probably a genius, but he made very little music that is listenable.
  3. DJBonoBobo

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

Young woodpecker waiting for food.
  4. DJBonoBobo

A sparrow at the all you can eat buffet.
  5. DJBonoBobo

New MA1 version 2.3 has been released. Edit: I don't see the "support of non-network enabled monitors"-preview feature anywhere in the software. Typivally one can activate preview features, but this is not among them. Not sure it is actually in this version. Maybe they decided not putting in...
  6. DJBonoBobo

Microphone stand holder for Neumann MA 1

This holder is in the box if you buy the MA1. You only need a stand.
  7. DJBonoBobo

Ok, thanks for explaining. To me it looks like something went wrong. I suggest making a before/after measurement with REW at the same mic position as the first measurement mic position with MA1.
  8. DJBonoBobo

I don't understand what you did and what the measurements show. The REW graph looks like the "before" graph in MA1. Is the correction from MA1 not applied? It shows huge corrections that should be very noticeable. Edit: Regarding the 2 dB boost in bass: I can´t explain this very well, but If...
  9. DJBonoBobo

I am thinking we need more discipline around here

No aluminium. Not 8 inches long. Not buying it, take it back.
  10. DJBonoBobo

HIGH END Munich 2024

Not to forget you'd also have to buy these. So even more expensive. https://safetybox.co.uk/danger-trip-hazard-sign
  11. DJBonoBobo

Cuddling pigeons.
  12. DJBonoBobo

Drop + Grell Signature Edition

No, it is not mentioned.
  13. DJBonoBobo

The MA1 should be at the listening position (first measurement position). Just tell the software the distance between LP and speakers. It can't correct the bass at LP if the measurement takes place somewhere else.
  14. DJBonoBobo

Nubert NuVero 60 Speaker Review

Nubert is very well known in Germany. Thanks to @amirm, @anphex and the members of the german forum who helped funding the 300 EUR for shipping. To those who heard Nubert for the first time, there are a few more reviews with full sets of measurements of their active "pro" series (in german)...
  15. DJBonoBobo

A married couple of goldfinches.
Top Bottom