Recent content by EJ3

1. E

Genelec 8351B Teardown (2nd Disassembled)

It's a highly dangerous substance. Taking the right protocols is very expensive.
  2. E

Not trying to be arrogant here, but who listens to this?

That was the opposite, the visuals would be nothing without the sound & the sound would be nothing without the visuals. Together, they ain't half bad.
  3. E

I find most music tolerable (but not opera or cursing hip hop). For time in an elevator going 3 floors or more, I would tolerate whatever kind of music it was.
  4. E

If that was playing as Muzak on an elevator, many more people would take the stairs. It's actually more entertaining without the audio.
  5. E

Show us your Cars

I have had a # of them that I walked away from without any permanent damage. This is the first that is more than a permanent scar (& it's the only one that recovery has been a serious time consumer. So: yes. It's different when you are pretty sure that something bad will happen & you are...
  6. E

"4 Ohm vs 8 Ohm: Which is better for audio?"

My NAD 2200's (I have 6) that I run tri-amped (bridged mono, one for each main & one in stereo [4 Ohms] for my subs. While they are "nominally" 100 watts, they can do very close to 1KW peaks for more than 20 milliseconds).
  7. E

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

I am a big beileiver in having gear on hand to replace whatever it is in my "full of seperates only" stereo systems (2, both of which I have either duplicates of what is in the system or some item that can be substituted for whatever is in each system). This mindset keeps me from ever being...
  8. E

Apollon NCx500ST Stereo Amplifier Review

Puting a dryer sheet on the intake side of the screen will lower the rate of fine dust acumulation.
  9. E

Where can I find list of most cost effective cars - $ per 100km

Mon-Fri, 6:30am-3:00pm PST 559-733-8222 / 800-274-8337 Featured Articles CB Performance has been the subject of many different articles over the years, being featured in such magazines as VW Trends, Hot VWs, Sand Sports, and Motor Trend. Hot VWs PROJECT MILEAGE MOTOR...
  10. E

Show us your Cars

I just bought a 2024 Subaru CrossTrek Touring to replace the 2012 Lexus (my wife's) with maximum options that I had set up the suspension on for handling. At 48K miles on March 23, 23 someone made an illegal left turn, cutting across in front of me & I T-Boned them, totaling both vehicles. I...
  11. E

Show us your Cars

That helps but the emmisions people don't like it when you do something that increases longevity. They want to make sure that you are always buying (being a good consumerist & throw away economic policy) the latest & greatest (lesser emiting and more expesive, more complex each year [and/or you...
  12. E

Show us your Cars

Meanwhile, down in Australia: This 6 ROTOR Mazda RX7 will make your EARS BLEED...
  13. E

Bose 901 Series VI ver 2 ("Final Edition") Measurements and Review

And MOST of us couldn't here it after we were 25 anyway.
  14. E

dbx 1231 Graphic EQ Review

And a leisure suit
  15. E

Show us your Cars

Yes, yes. Much like the early to mid 70's Kawasaki Moto Cross bikes. If you did not rebuild them between races, you were riding a grenade with an interment amount of fuse (but for sure, it would blow before you crossed the finish line). Completely Insane 250 Two Stroke Racing - Dead Last to Podium!
Top Bottom