Recent content by Ibsen

1. Ibsen

SMSL PS100 *$30.00* DAC (some limitations apply)

Have anyone managed to “extract” audio from the HDMI? ( without the tv in the chain) I tried so connect a firestick to the SMSL PS100 through the HDMI port and cast from spotify to the Fire stick. No sound at all. I switched to BT and works fine. Back to HDMI and again, no sound. So there is...
  2. Ibsen

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

One thing I learned here is that sound is not sound. It is a sequence of ones and zeros
  3. Ibsen

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

Any chance to have a BTL mode for using as a mono amp?
  4. Ibsen

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

Thanks for the info!
  5. Ibsen

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

Hello there, Maybe owners might know so , here we go. Bypassing NODE internal DAC ( be coax/opti or USB with the future firmware) with an external DAC: 1- what do expect from the analog outs. Headphone and subwoofer? 2- how the MQA ability is handled and it is “cascaded”? Would I still need an...
  6. Ibsen

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Maybe the inputs are needed. Perhaps, besides the Additional inputs , Freya+ may sound nice as well
  7. Ibsen

Any difference using Freya in between?
  8. Ibsen

I believe you should listen both setups and sell to me ( a good price) the “worse” one..
  9. Ibsen

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

Thanks!!! Just wanted to be the first one this time
  10. Ibsen

SMSL M400 & M200 new dacs!

It is not a matter or caring or not. Otherwise none of us would be here to learn an share. In my case I cannot share once am just learning everything. In the case of the other member, also new in here, it was a normal question. Nobody is forced to answer but I believe there are several ways to...
  11. Ibsen

SMSL M400 & M200 new dacs!

Maybe sound signature from one person might be flavor for someone, color from the other fellow. Or any other adjective which leads to same subjectivity. Despite This forum Be more focused in the numbers, afterall sound itself is subjective. Post says new DACs. Not xxx measurements.
Top Bottom