Recent content by maxm272

1. maxm272

Pi Zero 2 W moOde setup fail

Yes, I configured both cards the exact same way, and Raspberry Pi Imager reported every time that the write was successful. And I'll gladly join the forum. Thank you!
  2. maxm272

Slight correction. It works almost as expected. I still have to scan for networks and manually enter the password as well as set the country and then save the settings. With an old 200GB SD card, that works. With the brand new 512GB SD card, though, after hitting "Save", the "Reconnect" text...
  3. maxm272

Moode 7.1 and Camilla DSP

Is it necessary/possible to split wav files from, say, Hesuvi into L and R? I've uploaded one of fmy favorite HRIRs (Ssc_ny.wav) and selected it for both IR left and IR right. Is that correct or do I need two different files for L and R?
  4. maxm272

That was it! The network repeater I'm using down here in the basement defaulted to a 5GHz network, and once I split the signal to 2.4 and 5GHz networks to connect to the 2.4GHz network, everything worked as expected. My bad:facepalm: Thank you everyone for your help, it's greatly appreciated...
  5. maxm272

Volumio doesn't work either. I cannot connect via volumio.local or its IP address. I used Raspberry Pi Imager and configured all the settings as before. I tried that twice and noticed something the second time: the passwords for the username and the network were already set but as a very long...
  6. maxm272

I was under the impression that the Pi would do that. I dimly remember it working like that last time I set it up - I connected to the MoOde SSID with the password "moodeaudio" and configured the wifi settings back then. But now when I leave the network configuration blank before flashing the...
  7. maxm272

Thank you all for your replies. Just to clarify: I have followed the instructions as laid out in the setup.txt, using Raspberry Pi Imager, setting a hostname, username + password, wireless lan settings, ssh enabled. However, those settings weren't carried over. They were blank in the network...
  8. maxm272

Thank you anyway! FWIW, I just tried to set it up in Ethernet mode, as explained in the setup.txt. I could access the page via moode.local, but again, there is no internet connection. Setting and saving an AP password renders the web UI unusable because the configuration settings don't load
  9. maxm272

I've only used Raspberry Pi Imager and always set both username and password. But I'm not sure what I'd have to use them for. I'll try Balena Etcher. Is the newest moOde OS enough or do I need to image a different OS first?
  10. maxm272

I've used Raspberry Pi Imager to enable SSH, configure the hostname, SSID, etc. But those configurations weren't carried over, seeing how they were blank in moOde's network settings. Also, I could not access moOde via the Pi's hostname.local but only via its IP address, and there were no radio...
  11. maxm272

Thank you for your swift reply! 1/4) I've tried two different (and functioning) SD cards, even formatted them via the registry editor. So, I might have to buy a new one, but I don't really need another 512GB card 2/3) I bought a MakerSpot OTG USB hub (AH10094) to connect my DAC. Connecting a...
  12. maxm272

As the title says, I can't get moOde to work on my two-year-old Pi Zero 2 W. I did two years ago using balena etcher with an sd card that I can't find anymore. The Pi has been sitting in a drawer unused for more than a year. I now have followed several guides...
  13. maxm272

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Paid MSRP for my first pair of DBR 62s, which I thoroughly enjoy in my stereo system. Just bought a second pair for the TV, couldn’t resist at that price. And I’m thinking they should perform well as surrounds once I have the space to go multi-channel. Thanks so much for the heads-up!
  14. maxm272

Can you hear a 1kHz sine wave distortion of 0.85% from tube preamplifier

Finally an ABX I could pass (failed miserably at the CDP vs. DAC and power amp tests). Although I didn't quite get the softness vs. edginess difference mentioned above, at least the timbral difference was easily audible with K612 PRO connected to my laptop's headphone jack, but only at lower...
  15. maxm272

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface Gen 3 Review

Sounds good, I'll do it that way. Thank you everybody for taking the time to reply. I'm fairly new to the audio game, so good advice is much appreciated!
Top Bottom