Recent content by Somafunk

1. Somafunk

Might be a short-lived thread - Topping DX9 faulty unit?

Place a small/thin screwdriver under the small tab in the middle and prise the cover out - you wont break anything so go ahead, it will contain the glass fuse inside a plastic holder. Topping fit a fast blow .2amp fuse of 5mm x 20mm size and they do break/blow, you should have a spare fuse...
  2. Somafunk

I thought that perhaps your power lead has the plug type that may have a fuse in it (uk 3 pin plugs do) or at the back of the DX9 next to the IEC socket there is a small plastic cover, remove this and you’ll find a fuse
  3. Somafunk

Important: Another Wave of Account Hacks

I’ve always let Apple password generator/password manager deal with my password,…..”fumble….fumble…stretch……touch wood”……I’ve never had any issues and it alerts me if any websites have leaked information
  4. Somafunk

Have you checked the fuse? (If you have ”sensible” plugs ;))
  5. Somafunk

Adam T5v vs Kali LP-UNF

I’d choose Kali without any doubt
  6. Somafunk

Eve Audio - beware

How old?, you have consumer rights on electronics for 6yrs in the uk Can I get a full refund? - the first six months If you've owned the item for less than six months, the retailer must give you a full refund if an attempt at a repair or replacement is unsuccessful. Six months or more If a...
  7. Somafunk

Verum Audio Verum 1 Review (Headphone)

I thought about these as they seem a bargain for the price but I didn't realise the owner/manufacturer was a racist dick so its a definite no.
  8. Somafunk

Show us your Cars

It is…..until it’s not, 150bhp/340nm and I gave it to my bro with 120,000 miles on it but modern diesel emission equipment to meet regulations is an absolute money pit to replace when things go wrong, there’s zero chance I’d be buying a diesel made after 2015.
  9. Somafunk

Show us your Cars

A mate has something very similar in his VW Caddy van for mtb trips, good vans, I had a 2013 1.6 tdi highline and gave it to my brother 6 years ago but the 1.6tdi is an absolute money pit if injectors/dpf/turbo and associated sensors start playing up, just had a £4k bill to repair my brothers...
  10. Somafunk

I am thinking we need more discipline around here

But often overlooked in favour of a performative display veteran homelessness statistics
  11. Somafunk

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Can you do a simple continuity test on the cable?
  12. Somafunk

GoldenSounds passes apparently ABX test for DACs (NOT Really)

Keep this up please folks involved, it’s an interesting conversation which by page 40 of a thread is a rarity.
  13. Somafunk

Extreme Snake Oil

The Saudis have a way of dealing with obstacles in the way of their Neom city there is a kill order to clear the way for their big circle jerk vanity project that absolutely no one wants, pricks
  14. Somafunk

MIT acoustic fabric research

It’d be even better if it acted like a giant fly screen that zapped any bugs.
  15. Somafunk

Extreme Snake Oil

I had habitrail for my hamster, the chewy little f**ker destroyed it in a matter of weeks
Top Bottom