Recent content by totti1965

1. totti1965

TempoTec Sonata BHD Pro Portable DAC & Amp Review

At least the IEM that most people here, Amir included, like very very much is the Truthear Crinacle Zero / Truthear Crinacle Zero red. Sharur even likes the new Truthear Nova, which matches the Harman 2019 preference curve perfectly. The differences between these IEM are small: the Zero (blue)...
  2. totti1965

WiiM Pro Plus Streamer Review

Hi, Perhaps you may switch the device on and off. Perhaps two times? Also may be an idea to control, if cables are deep enough plugged in? Hope, that can help! thorsten
  3. totti1965

Epos ES 14 N - best passive Speaker in SpiNorama.org so far? (7.4/10 with equalisation without subwoofer)

You can hear it at 2:49:35 min and compare it to the ES 14N which is at 2:48:20! Seems to be impressing. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/high-end-munich-2024.54139/page-4#post-1976379
  4. totti1965

I am not 100% sure, if it really solve any problem with overload, if I would set a limit in the WiiM for max output at, let’s say 80 % or 90 %. It all depends if the max output setting is before or after the Equalizer. I really like the way, roon did it: you can correct the level precise and...
  5. totti1965

Ah, yes. Found it out yesterday, as I compared it with roon filters. I use the WiiM with chromecast for watching YouTube and roon for „music only“. I have A question: in roon I can choose also individual level correction. As an example: if I add two dB in the higher frequencies, I can lower the...
  6. totti1965

You can choose High Pass or Low Pass functionality by tipping on the button where PK (or just off) is the standard setting. At least it works perfectly with the WiiM Pro Plus. You can choose HP or LP for any filter! It’s quite cool!
  7. totti1965

HIGH END Munich 2024

Zensati Cables: Sound great and cost only USD 500,000. The casing is made of handmade bobbin lace and mouth-blown gut, so you can hear the chorals very well!
  8. totti1965

HIGH END Munich 2024

@amirm ´s garden!!!! Because he is the most passionate gardener! ;)
  9. totti1965

What Speakers Would You Like Amir To Measure Next?

Done! But the Morel isn’t integrated in the Spinorama database now because of some hardware issues they have. Hope that Pierre is working on that: We need Equalizing Suggestions also for the Nubert NuVero 60, because it has fantastic in room radiation (85 degrees) and will naturally benefit...
  10. totti1965

HIGH END Munich 2024

My personal favorites of the virtual YouTube Tour at the High End 2024 in Munich (Headphones or IEM recommended) Yesterday I watched some parts of a very long YouTube video: If you skip to 2:21:13, (and use headphones!) you can hear the MBL Speakers at the High End in Munich from Saturday -...
  11. totti1965

Yesterday I watched some parts of a very long YouTube video: If you skip to 2:21:13, (and use headphones!) you can hear the MBL Speakers at the High End in Munich from Saturday - taken by some very good microphones. The MBL sounded like live music - perhaps because of their perfect radiation...
  12. totti1965

Beautiful speaker - really want to see something like that tested by @amirm ! An article in german language: https://www.lowbeats.de/test-q-acoustics-c-500-beste-standbox-unter-5000-euro/
  13. totti1965

Review Suggestion Nubert bookshelf speakers

Here is a screenshot of the very complex crossover. The crossover designer has put a lot of thought into it!
Top Bottom