Search results

1. Doodski

Schiit Vidar 2 Stereo Amplifier Review

One may contact many many contacts and from that receive specs for many things but that does not mean they should trust all specs otherwise ASR would just be a spec gathering website.
  2. Doodski

Are more expensive DACs, e.g. from S.M.S.L., equipped with higher quality, more durable components?

Myself I bought a dead simple DAC. It has auto power ON and a soft powder blue LED ring to indicate it is powered ON. It costs about $109.00 from Schiit and has a 2 year parts and labor warranty. The sound quality difference between it and a expensive DAC is minimal @ best. If you have the money...
  3. Doodski

Thoughts on Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless 4

I have owned the Buds2Pro since May 2023 and they have been great. They sound good, have adequate top end which is a major plussy for me and they go loud if I want that. I use them 2 or 3 times per day everyday for about 2 to 4 hours per session and then pop them back in the magnetic recharging...
  4. Doodski

Schiit Vidar 2 Stereo Amplifier Review

I'm dropping in at this point so any previous discussion is a unknown to me but anyway... I've asked a couple of times for a total power consumption measurement or a current measurement with a voltage figure too but it was never recognized. It provides a lot of information that is useful. The...
  5. Doodski

Audio Note speakers

I just dropped into this thread after seeing @Ron Texas's post to you. Feedback is considered as instantaneous and not reactive.
  6. Doodski

Mini-review Ascend ELX Ribbon Tower …

Figure out who the personal connections are that enable all of this and follow the money.
  7. Doodski

Mini-review Ascend ELX Ribbon Tower …

It's snake oil purveying politicians weaseling their way into the industry one step at a time. They get personal connections over years of attending shows and stuff and then they get powerful enough and voila... they are relevant in audio test reviews even if snake oil. :facepalm:
  8. Doodski

Watches! What do y'all have on your wrists?

That U-boat watch has character but your carbon fiber watch kills it... :D
  9. Doodski

As a very cheap simple digital watch user I agree 100% too. There's nothing sexy about a Timex Ironman for most women. :D I see where a nice OMEGA would fit in very well with my clothing.
  10. Doodski

Having the complete detailed year, month and day displayed is a bonus.
  11. Doodski

Energy Speakers

I have muchO experience with the line. The speakers where very good and sold well.
  12. Doodski

Very nice but as soon as I see OMEGA I want this baby.
  13. Doodski

Op Amp Rolling

You want a test of a old candy box device and some OP amps in like quantity ~20?
  14. Doodski

Op Amp Rolling

So stuff is in lists like <.txt> or <.doc> etc and can be organized? What would it take to run all these OP amps? How many would be tested?
  15. Doodski

Op Amp Rolling

Send in what you have for test review and let's check it all out.
  16. Doodski

Op Amp Rolling

Measuring and relating that to real world experience can be done but it is a remote chance.
  17. Doodski

Op Amp Rolling

@olds1959special. I can't read through all 6 pages of this thread at this time so can you give me a bullet point detailed short form explanation of what you hear that is better versus what is worse<?>
  18. Doodski

Audiophile hobby is a scam?

They are sometimes called trolls and they can be spotted by experts here @ ASR.
  19. Doodski

ESD safety

To be ESD aware is to never let your guard down. :D
Top Bottom