Search results

1. R

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

With pleasure HifiMAN HE400se Stealth Edition including shipping within the EU for € 99.00.
  2. R

This is a relatively small box, less than 90x50x40cm and approx. 18.5 kg. I think it was exactly 82 x 46 x 34cm. Something like this has always been possible to send with DHL, even cheaply. To Spain online €32.50. In the EU maximum 120x60x60cm up to 31.5 kg
  3. R

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

That murder argument again. - Read the developer forums - Deal with where the actual area of operation of the Chps is (small tip, low bodget) - Look at the circuit suggestions in the data sheet and evaluation board -> Low Budget (this is also what the cheap designs are based on, e.g. A7) - Don't...
  4. R

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

For stereo power amplifiers with 2 TPA3255 in mono operation, you should avoid using the master slave mode and implement a sufficient power supply. The master slave mode was actually intended for multi-channel power amplifiers or AVR amplifiers, where the power supply is usually very limited for...
  5. R

Which deal would you take of these very good ones?qa 3030i/3050i, wharfedale 12.2/12.3/12.4,Denton 85th,Elac dbr62

The Wharfedale Linton are on offer again at Euronics today for €749/pair. Wharfedale Linton /Pair You can build wooden stands yourself easily and cheaply (€50-70). I would prefer the old monitor floor stands from before, where the speakers are tilted slightly backwards. You can get it used for...
  6. R

SMSL SP400 Review (headphone amp)

I wasn't talking about luxury cars, but about sophisticated sports car engines, which is something completely different. We used to repair, pump and manufacture power tubes for radio and TV stations, so I know completely different performance classes. But we're talking past each other, your...
  7. R

But you can't blame that on the power amplifier. If you buy a sports car with a sophisticated engine, you don't have to be surprised if it breaks down after just 100,000 km because you only had the oil changed. Capacitors, diodes, transistors, relays, etc. are wearing parts. Most people don't...
  8. R

There is currently a very good offer for the SMSL DO300EX on Amazon.de for € 351.75. Shipped by Amazon. If you've always wanted a DAC with the AK4499EX... SMSL DO300EX Amazon.de
  9. R

You mean the Krell KSA250? Sorry, but it never had a temperature problem, just a user problem. This is a Class A power amplifier with 700 watts!!! minimum consumption, i.e. 700 watts of heat output. It has to be serviced every 6-8 years, during which not only relays, capacitors, etc. but also...
  10. R

So, if you can leave your hand on it permanently, for more than 10 seconds, then we're at about 40°, rather less. This is absolutely normal and nothing to worry about at all. These switching power supplies are very small for the output and +/- voltage, which is why the heat released is so high...
  11. R

You would have to provide an exact temperature for your SP400, because everyone experiences “hot” differently. How long can you leave your hand on the device?
  12. R

Don't buy banana plug from this site

However, you will find nickel as a coating and as an alloy almost everywhere in connectors in the hi-fi sector. This is mainly due to ignorant consumers who want gold-plated products, which is complete nonsense, especially when it comes to copper.
  13. R

HIGH END Munich 2024

By this I mean the general HiFi hobby area. But I really have no idea what you mean or what you have a problem with. But they seem to create a problem where none exists. You replied to one of my posts and are making a drama out of it, but why??? I have my opinion on a topic and you have yours. I...
  14. R

HIGH END Munich 2024

I don't use Airplay or Bluetooth on my system and I would have to buy "dumb new shit" from Apple for it. Every now and then I use my Macbook with Audirvana, but there is no support for Apple Music either, just like with Volumio. I used iTunes on my Mac 20 years ago, but the functionality and...
  15. R

HIGH END Munich 2024

This is not just my opinion, but is also currently reflected in reality. In contrast to streaming services like Tidal, Qobuz, Deezer, only a few streamers offer support for Apple Music, and no one is screaming about it. The statement at the launch of the new Eversolo streamers in February 2024...
  16. R

Anyone know what this connector model is? (Hypex NC500MP signal harness) Ghent Audio

You can probably simply take precision socket strips with a 2.54mm pitch, double rows, cut them to length and solder the cables on. Just make sure you can't insert the plug the wrong way round. Alternatively, there are various 2.54mm female connectors with crimp connections that also fit, e.g...
  17. R

HIGH END Munich 2024

Just like records, CDs, tapes, etc., everything has been declared dead and everything has completely disappeared :facepalm: Stereo was declared dead 30 years ago, 20 years ago, 10 years ago, and in 10 years we will still be hearing over 95% stereo on the high end. Apple Music plays no role at...
  18. R

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

That was not supposed to be like that. Small Meanwell switched-mode power supplies are installed in the device, where this type of thing does not normally occur.
  19. R

Which deal would you take of these very good ones?qa 3030i/3050i, wharfedale 12.2/12.3/12.4,Denton 85th,Elac dbr62

So first of all, your statement is not true. You are simply interpreting something. For example, listen to an EPOS ES14N or a Celestion SL700 on a good stand, and the air becomes thin for the floorstanding speakers discussed. But in this price range, floorstanding speakers make more sense to me...
  20. R

Given the size of the room, I would go with floorstanding speakers. Alternatively, I can also recommend the Heco Aurora 700, which you can currently get on offer for around 350,- each. Very grown-up speakers that can sometimes produce steam, but require little amplifier power. Remember that the...
Top Bottom