Search results

1. E

Blind test listening results by professional audio engineers in the Los Angeles area

Interesting test results from the Hollywood Sapphire Group of audio engineers. How good are the golden ears? https://www.audioholics.com/editorials/the-hollywood-sapphire-group-program
  2. E

Latest Low Cost Subwoofer test is up on YouTube

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I searched and didn't find it. Here is a link to Erin's test of the following: Infinity R12 Dayton SUB 1200 Jamo C912 BIC F12 OSD Trevoice12 Klipsch R-12SW Thanks Erin!
  3. E

Archimago Approach to comparing DACs

Archimago has just created a different way to compare various DACs. Basically he has generated a master FLAC file from various segments of music and then ran the FLAC thru different DACs and recorded the output. This allows the direct comparison of the output from different DACS to the master...
  4. E

Room acoustics primer

Here is a great primer from Audioholics and Grimani Systems on room acoustics! Have fun!
  5. E

Subwoofer Measurement Listing

I came across this listing of Subwoofer measurements by Brent Butterworth on his website. Thought it might be of interest since he says that the measurements comply with the CEA-2010 standard. There are approximately 80 subs listed...
  6. E

Foobar2000, MathAudio, and the Infinity R162

I thought it might be of interest to post some measurements from my sound journey after purchasing the Infinity R162s (super deal at $159 for the pair by the way). I had been using Monitor Audio RS 6 speakers driven by an old Denon AVR-2809. The sound was great, but because of the room layout...
Top Bottom