Search results

1. I

WiiM Pro upgrade over a more expensive gear

I have a more expensive Network player, which has all the features i want: Dac, Built in Storage, Streamer. It has some nice features like peq. At time i bought it couple of years ago it was the only nice device that had everything i want and wasn’t the bs node. It measured at 106db sinad. Which...
  2. I

Trying to find a video

Looking for a channel where videos started with: This video is not for children, if you are a children… piss off
  3. I

Sinad on integrated amps

I‘m just wondering what it means when the sinad measurement is low. The sinad of my naim amp is in the 60s. I actually like the sound, so wondering am I missing something? Do I need to immediately change the amp? Is the subjective experience of the top amp in the list with sinad much better?
  4. I

Different headphone sound on two outputs.

Hello, I need help to develop the vocabulary to describe my issue. I have a digital source and a/b naim amplifier. When I plug my headphones in the source directly everything is punchy and aggressive. There is real kick to the bass. When I plugin in the ab amplifier with class a headphone amp...
  5. I

Audio harmonizers

I will be very interested to see some measurements of this: https://www.steinmusicstore.com/products/blue-sun-signature Germans are truly some of the best conman and snake oil sellers out there. It is a mystery to me how they got associated with quality.
  6. I

AURALIC ALTAIR G1

I would be very interested to get some measurements on the device.
Top Bottom