Search results

1. R2R

Setup Advice

I would likely get a Rythmik for 1800 per but the additional fees just push it past a reasonable price for me, I guess that's where Arendal comes in.
  2. R2R

Setup Advice

I think you're right; though the MSRP is somewhat reasonable, getting that price is very difficult especially if you're an international buyer. I think Arendal, SVS and Monoprice might be a better bet here, as a pair of 1961 Subwoofer 1S are roughly 3600 AUD. I'd be interested in seeing the...
  3. R2R

Setup Advice

Oo, I assume you mean subwoofer? That is intriguing. I had thoughts of making a custom keyboard but never thought of doing a subwoofer. I think I like audio more than I trust my own capabilities, If that makes sense. :)
  4. R2R

Setup Advice

Likely not, but I may in the future, though it isn't really my speed!
  5. R2R

Setup Advice

Apologies; those measurements were taken before the renovations were finished and were just the entirety of the room, not including the bathroom that was put in. I just went down and measured the room. This floor plan is still crude but a more accurate representation of the room I'm dealing...
  6. R2R

Setup Advice

These are the very rough dimensions: 7m x 4m x 2m (L-W-H) Or 23ft x 13ft x 6.5ft (L-W-H) I could try make some floor plans?
  7. R2R

Setup Advice

Oh, then I'll definitely have a look at getting some and maybe some bass traps! I think I will leave that for the future, as I still have to see how the speakers respond to the room and even where the best place to put them is! :)
  8. R2R

Setup Advice

Hey, they definitely crossed my mind, but last time I checked, it was 3–4k AUD! to get one with the outs I needed. (Do correct me.) Ah yes, SVS was my first thought. They'd definitely been my first thought for my budget sake, but the Rythmiks infrasonic performance is pulling me. I was...
  9. R2R

Setup Advice

Hey! They'd be for both music and movies. I do have the budget for two, though Rythmik subs are quite expensive here, so maybe I could get one now and buy a second later on. The F12 is 2100 AUD each. I haven't given in-depth thought to soundproofing, but I'd definitely need it as my ceilings...
  10. R2R

Setup Advice

Hey, first post here! don't want to waste too much of your guy's time on this, so I've tried to narrow down what I want and am just confirming that I'm making the optimal setup with my budget. 2.2 Setup for music and movies (50/50) 2x Neumann KH120ii + 2x Rythmik F12 I'm mostly unsure about...
Top Bottom