Search results

1. Mantra

monitor audio bronze 500 , can i drive and play with a 45 watt 8Ω integral amp pretty well ?

hi Verig ok , mostly amps are 45 at 8 Ω i don't play music loud , and i can't just for my neighbours , if i want to play loud i use my cable speakers thanks Verig
  2. Mantra

monitor audio bronze 500 , can i drive and play with a 45 watt 8Ω integral amp pretty well ?

Hi Pogo beautiful site , it's french ,isn't it? might I have the link? thanks Hi I see , many times i 'm used to have a talk with some sellers ,and they often say " you need another amp ,just because a 45w 8 Ω Yamaha amps is not so powerful to drive such speakers... thanks
  3. Mantra

hi , no I don't like to play loud , but sometime i read that you need a powerful amp to play music with them thanks hi are you saying that audio lab and monitor audio bronze 500 are made in China ?? and they are even not cheap ... what do I should i pay for a Japanese amp made in japan 4.000 €...
  4. Mantra

hi StaticV3 right now the most powerful amps I own it's the AUDIOLAB 6000A 2 X 50W 8Ω -> 2 X 75W 4Ω about other 2 which is the more powerfull 45 W for 8 Ω/ohms and (60 4 Ω) or 45 8 Ω/ohms ( 70 W 4 Ω/ohms ) , just because i have never understood thanks
  5. Mantra

Hi what a beautiful site , i will bookmark even it doesn't give me any information about amps for example one 45 W for 8 Ω/ohms and another 70 W 4 Ω/ohms and between them i can't understand which one is more powerfull there is nothing about 5 Ω thanks
  6. Mantra

Hi I have found a couple of monitor audio bronze 500 for 450€ almost brand new ,with boxes and with everthing , second hand I own some cantons floorstanding , i like them since i play lots of progressive , i have read they do pretty close the canton GLE and the monitor audio bronze seriers do...
  7. Mantra

FLAC Compression and what are you using

Hi about the 24bit , i have bought the audio files online and they do sound a bit better for my ears , but only few albums ,the others do sound the same thanks
  8. Mantra

do you use replaygain to avoid clipping loudness audio file?

Hi well , good i have switched to replaygain -> album and apply gain and prevent clipping according the peak and not prevent clipping according the peak may i ask you what software have you used in the screenshot? wavelab? thanks
  9. Mantra

Hi Solderdude me too , even when i was a kid it was hard to find them ,they were disappearing very quickly i don't know what/which vinyl player/record player do you use or advise but they are used to wear the vinyls playing and playing so it's not a bad idea rip them and play the vinyl only...
  10. Mantra

@solderdude @somebodyelse Hi is there a great tutorial about rip a lp in this forum or ? I guess there are great software that can clean , click and something else ...just auto split tracks .. I have only audacity and goldwave thanks
  11. Mantra

@Vincent Kars @recycle hi i guess flac is the best option , i have ripped many cds in flac 44.100 16bit , i don't know how rip them at 24bit ,i guess the red book is a standard ,but i have bought some 24bit albums in flac they do sound a bit better but i can't hear any difference in aac/mp3 at...
  12. Mantra

Hi I have used eac and yes even fre:ac , i like dbpoweramp but the developer does include some features like a complete logs like eac , i don't know about fre:ac under macos X Lossless Decoder (XLD) ,amazing program sadly not under windows I have ripped in flac ,even i can't hear any...
  13. Mantra

Hi lots are telling to buy one with usb other without .. but can I ask you do use some plugin like Perfect Declipper ? is there a good one 100% free declipper plugin ? thanks
  14. Mantra

hi now i got why many users do still like play vinyls I could played the same album ,cd vs vinyl and the lp dynamic range is so different ,and it does sound much better for my ears i'm not talking about all the cds but some of them i'm thinking to buy a vinyl player with usb just to record to...
  15. Mantra

Hi Geert I mean I guess the old amps haven't an internal dac and they were able to handle much better , I guess the new are more inclined to enfatizzate some dynamic compression , the audiolab 9000a , marantz model 30 well they sound worse for my ears same speakers same dac, the old 1990...
  16. Mantra

Hi i remember a website with many cds rated by quality recording like Dynamic Range: 12 and so on i have forgot it ,but it was sorted by different data I guess it's this database thanks Hi may i know how can set the replaygain attenuated by 2-3dB in foobar or musicbee or jriver media ? are you...
  17. Mantra

Hi i know i have used to play to match volume , but several albums with dynamic compression do sound better for my ears i was just asking thanks Hi have you Lorde 's Melodrama ? i have upload a screenshot , it does sound saturated with several amps and speakers only with the replaygain , it...
  18. Mantra

Hi Vincent have you watched the screenshot ,it's the first track of Lorde 's Melodrama , european press ? does it look dynamic compression to you? have you notice that some cds ripped or original could sound badly without replaygain ? I found the replaygain the only way to play better and not...
  19. Mantra

hi somedays ago i was looking for audiophile albums , and in the list there is Lorde 's Melodrama i don't know if the list is related to cds or vinyls (just because in vinyls I guess they could not make play too loud ) well since I own Lorde 's Melodrama cd , I have ripped in flac with...
Top Bottom