Search results

1. A

I didn't know that the memory foam tips can't be washed until today. After washing it will not be good.

I tried cleaning the stock foams and the Linsoul Tripowin Spiral groove foams with diluted hand soap. Unfortunately, they wash their adhesive diffused into the foam and lost their viscoelastic properties.
  2. A

Sean Olive BRIRs Paper?

There is a post from Sean Olive commenting about a 2018 study from the University of York on preferred HRTF's from binaural recordings. He also mentioned a similar experiment he did and talked about it during the CanJam SoCal event on October 1st, but couldn't find any recordings of it. I'm...
  3. A

CanJam SoCal 2023 (Sep 30th - Oct 1st)

Sean supposedly mentioned a particular experiment he did about BRIRs Can anyone confirm this? Is there a paper for this?
  4. A

We measure audio equipment for free!!!

Isn't there a chance they updated their amps with the M6? I heard they kinda did that with the M2 and M4 around 2021 with their DAC and ADC converters. Pure speculation though.
  5. A

We measure audio equipment for free!!!

Hey there, complete newbie. I'm planning on snagging the Motu M6, but was unsure of the headphone output impedance and was wondering if I can ship it to you guys for review. Not sure if anyone else has already made a offer. Kind regards.
Top Bottom