Search results

1. D

DDRC-24 - 2+1 - crossover settings

Hi. What crossover settings should I use for such measurements as in the attachment. My idea is: - for main speakers highpass 150Hz / 6dB - for lowpass subwoofer 110Hz / 24dB In order to cut the peak around 120Hz.
  2. D

@OCA ->YT-> Convolution with Inversion - WindowsPC + eqAPO + usb

Hi. My question is about the pdf at . "However, this program (EqualizerAPO) is for PC only and you will then need to use “Java” drivers instead of “Asio4all” in REW. Java drivers will work just fine unless your computer is connected to your amplifier through HDMI" - does this mean that using a...
  3. D

Topping E70 -> X3800H -> Audiophonics as power amp - bottleneck

Hi. How narrow bottleneck is X3800H as preamplifier ? I am aware best solution is direct connection between Topping and Audiophonics but... ...when I connect X3800H to rca inputs and Topping to xlr inputs in ampplifier, I hear 50Hz(?) buzzing when switch is on rca side. When I unplug xlr's...
  4. D

Comp + usb / optics + Topping MX3s + EqAPO =? three separate channels

Is this possible to do something like that in config file in EqAPO : CopyChannel: LFE= something from L + something from R Channel: L HighpassFilter PEQ Filters Channel: R HighpassFilter PEQ Filters Channel: LFE LowpassFilter PEQ Filters Independently controlling the left and right speakers...
  5. D

REW + USB cable = to high level of distortion in right channel - strrrange

Hi. My desktop setup is in a corner of my room. Right speaker is in the corner. My audio system consist of computer ->usb cable -> dac-> rca cables -> power amp and speakers (Cambridge Audio SX50). Because of curiosity I decided to measure speakers seperately. Measurment of left speaker was...
  6. D

REW + UMIK-1 - how to measure desktop + desk-below setup ?

Hi. My desktop speakers are CA SX50. My desk-below speaker is subwoofer Koda-SW850 (MKII i think). On my PC I use Equalizer APO as DSP processor and I can add many measurments (e.g. main speakers and sub) in one process. How do You think. Better way is to measure speakers independently, one...
  7. D

Topping E70 - PCM fiters

Hi. What does PCM filters ? What for are they ? Which setting is best for listening normal rip from CD ? I use raspberryPi as my music source. Thank You. Darek
  8. D

Speakers to large for my room ?

Hi. I think to buy tower speakers. My room is 20 m2. I'm considering https://www.pylonaudio.com/diamond-25-mkII-pylon-audio is recommended for 15 - 30m2 rooms or https://www.pylonaudio.com/diamond-28-mkII-pylon-audio is recommended for 25 - 40m2 rooms Do You think diamond 28mkII will be to...
  9. D

250W - x dB = 120W ?

Hi. I have power amplifier with 250W of power. How many dB in minus I have to set in my DAC (with level knob) to have 120W of power ? My private answer is -3dB. Thank You Darek
  10. D

moode - folder view -> artist - trackname

Hi. We are in Folder view - NAS folder / subfolder and here is contene of this folder How to change view of folder from list of tracknames to list of artist - trackname ? So insted of e.g. "Zielono mi" should be "Anna Serafińska - Zielono -mi". Thank You. Darek
  11. D

it can be measured, but it is not audible

This is table of masurments of Topping E70Velvet (for example) Am I able (as human) to "hear this values" ? Or they are above / below my hearing abilities ? Disclaimer : because English language is not my native language You should assume what indeed I mean. Darek K
  12. D

E70 Velvet, USB input default PCM insted of DSD

Hi. My setup is : - RaspberryPi with piCorePlayer and LMS - usb cable to - E70 Velvet to - Power amplifier I hear PCM music. My problem is when I do standby in E70 it goes to DSD, do not keeps PCM audio format. For now I have to restart Squeezelite to change format from DSD to PCM. My...