Search results

1. G

FX-Audio DR07

Any feedback on this device?
  2. G

What are your top 3 IEM ?

My favorites so far: Final Audio A5000 - I can listen music all day long using this IEM. Simgot EA500LM - Solid performer for the price. Changing nozzles with different eartips is fun. TanchJim Zero - all around performer for the price. Very solid sound from this little boy.
  3. G

Hidizs MP145 and ARTTI R1 are the two I use the most. I'm seeing good reviews of Hidizs MP145. I think I should buy this as well.
  4. G

I'm curious bout the Hexa, is it neutral or more on bass ?
  5. G

While IEMs or headphones are personal preference, I'm curious what is your top 3 IEM's that you currently own and using? May I know the reason behind?
  6. G

Is it worth upgrading to a new KZ?

I wonder why a lot of people hates KZ when they sell very cheap. Sorry I'm just new to IEM hobby and this is what I noticed over the internet.
  7. G

Any reason to buy a DAC if you have an Apple USB-C dongle?

I bought an apple dac for my IP15 pro max the other day. I had the chance to compare it with other expensive portable dac/amps. To be honest, I can't tell the difference in terms of sound quality. Perhaps I'm new to IEMs but yeah, I feel like the apple dongle is good enough for most people. I...
  8. G

Fiio btr15

I got Fiio BTR15 the other day having issues with Iphone 15 pro max + Tidal MQA files. For some reason it will just stop playing as if it will stop. I tried every setting but no go. I updated the software to 3.5 and there's this "BYPASS" setting on EQ. Not it's working fine. MQA is not being...
  9. G

Integrated or Separate AMP/DAC for newbies?

Thank you for comments Im currently in Malaysia and here are the speakers available (within budget): Jamo S801 Wharfedale Diamond 202 Cambridge SX50/SX60 Kanto YU6 (passive) Elac Debut 5.2 Heco Victa Prime 302 Polk Audio T15 Monitor Audio Bronze 2 (used but $350) Any suggestion which one to...
  10. G

Xiaomi Mi Box as a streamer?

Im using the first mi box S , hooked a 3.5 mm Output cable to RCA > then to Edifier active speakers. It sounds great. I noticed tidal is displaying MAX/MQA but not sure if it's passing the signal to my speakers.
  11. G

Im kinda curious with Chi-Fi ... Aiyima / Fosi Audio / Nobsound . Are these good enough for beginner ? Just to get hang of it.
  12. G

Sorry I forgot to answer these: What's your listening distance? 6-7 feet from speakers Which active speakers have you been using so far? Edifier r1700bt , S1000MKII, MR4 Which country are you located in? Malaysia
  13. G

Im using active speakers in living room (small condo size) and computer. Don't get me wrong, active speakers is good but I want something more clear and alive. I want a sound that when you close your eyes, you feel like the band or singer is in front of you. I know my budget would not get...
  14. G

Hi, I love music and can't live without them. I listen to music as much as I can. However, recently I feel like I'm not satisfied anymore with normal earbuds and active speakers. I want to indulge myself to audiophile hobby. I'm starting to do my research but the most part that I'm having...
  15. G

What streaming service do you use?

I'm using Spotify for years until few weeks ago, I switched to Tidal. I thought it was the highest quality for streaming possible or is it Qobuz ? I was surprised most people here us Qobuz and Spotify , only 3rd for Tidal.
Top Bottom