• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Does anyone remember Vilip from Audio Excellence?

MrsHifi

Hey All!

I just read this article about Vilip from Audio Excellence Canada and was wondering if anyone knew where he went or what he was up to now? I always enjoyed his commentary on their YouTube channel but I haven't heard anything else about him until now. I'm posting the article below but am curious if anyone knows if he has his own thing going on now?

Don927

Hey All!

I just read this article about Vilip from Audio Excellence Canada and was wondering if anyone knew where he went or what he was up to now? I always enjoyed his commentary on their YouTube channel but I haven't heard anything else about him until now. I'm posting the article below but am curious if anyone knows if he has his own thing going on now?

Tabl10s

Hey All!

He was a P.O.S!

Top Bottom