• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

DT 770 Pro EQ According To Oratory1990 BEST Harman Settings - Why does my curve not look like Oratorys?

mahdimoh

hi
I had sibilance problem with this headphone since I bought it a month ago. Until I came to this preset after testing a lot of equalizers using my ear. You must use the fabfilter pro q3 plugin with foobar.
enable autogain and linear phase - Maximum in fabfilter pro q3.
use fabfilter pro q3 in evaluation mode and if this preset is good you can emport all settings to equalizer apo.
to use vst plugin with foobar you need foobar vst host plugin
Update:
use this config for equalizer apo
dt 770 pro 250ohm

Attachments

• dt 770 pro.zip
    643 bytes · Views: 4
Last edited:

mahdimoh

hi
I had sibilance problem with this headphone since I bought it a month ago. Until I came to this preset after testing a lot of equalizers using my ear. You must use the fabfilter pro q3 plugin with foobar.
enable autogain and linear phase - Maximum in fabfilter pro q3.
use fabfilter pro q3 in evaluation mode and if this preset is good you can emport all settings to equalizer apo.
to use vst plugin with foobar you need foobar vst host plugin
update:
use this config for fabfilter q3
dt 770 pro 250ohm

Attachments

• dt 770 pro ffp.zip
    421 bytes · Views: 6
  • dt 770 pro 250.JPG
    dt 770 pro 250.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 12
Top Bottom