• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master List of New Speakers

cavedriver

Addicted to Fun and Learning
New Scansonic towers, proprietary drivers developed under their Raidho umbrella, ~$15k a pair, fairly standard MTMWW arrays with the expected range with dual 8" woofers:

Scansonic_MB8B_Statement_Speakers_review_matej_isak_mono_and_stereo_2023_high_end_audiophile_luxury_audio_music_00001-1-scaled.jpg

cavedriver

As a side note there are probably so many new speakers being released each year that this thread can't possibly be accurate. Where would one choose to include or not include a given speaker? The task is quite large. I could probably add 5-10 new series right now if I started looking.

Curvature

Major Contributor
As a side note there are probably so many new speakers being released each year that this thread can't possibly be accurate. Where would one choose to include or not include a given speaker? The task is quite large. I could probably add 5-10 new series right now if I started looking.
So why not contribute then?

Personally I pay more attention to ASR and EAC than any other audio media.

The list is organized, interesting, not covered in ads or verbose descriptions. it is definitely accurate—but not comprehensive. Worth the effort IMO.

cavedriver

So why not contribute then?

Personally I pay more attention to ASR and EAC than any other audio media.

The list is organized, interesting, not covered in ads or verbose descriptions. it is definitely accurate—but not comprehensive. Worth the effort IMO.
haha, yeah I realize I was just projecting the process of me convincing myself not to spend more time on it. But I would encourage others to do so :)

Top Bottom