• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

Rate this DAC & HP Amp

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 244 86.5%

• Total voters

xray

I bought a Tester. I discovered most of my cheaper USB-C to USB-C cables were USB-1,2. Some supported PD, some did not. A couple were power only. Only a few supported USB-3.

I also found a couple that were intermitant. When plugged into the tester, I could gently rock the USB-C connector back and forth and watch the LEDs flicker.
The power only ones are handy for public charge stations for safe charging.

megapro17

The power only ones are handy for public charge stations for safe charging.
No, that's useless, it will charge your phone with only 2.5 watts which will take ages to fill up battery even for a bit

megapro17

How is that useless vs being out of power or risking security by using a data cable?
If you are so unreasonably afraid of attack with near-zero probability then take your own power bank

xray

If you are so unreasonably afraid of attack with near-zero probability then take your own power bank
If you had your own charger or power pack you wouldn't need to use a public charging station in the first place. You are arguing a completely different use case.

Top Bottom