Latest activity

• M
    Mikig replied to the thread BEIJING Motor Show.
    I also think that the wave of new cars will not be collectible in the slightest. I think this phenomenon will stop at the combustion...
  • DanielT
    DanielT reacted to Mart68's post in the thread Audio Note speakers with Like Like.
    Did you know that the enclosures for the JPW loudspeakers of that era were built by the prisoners at HMP Dartmoor...
  • DanielT
    DanielT reacted to Rõlnnbacke's post in the thread Audio Note speakers with Like Like.
    Much better for the mood than endless discussions, like in this thread:) Was't this aproach kind of standard in the 60's-70's? In my...
  • staticV3
    staticV3 replied to the thread SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review.
    With a screen even
    • Screenshot_20240427-110218_Chrome.png
  • Sokel
    Sokel replied to the thread E1DA Cosmos ADCiso Review.
    @pma It's not the same unit of course but it's nice to see how close they are trading THD with noise. @IVX I thought so too,no unit will...
  • Toku
    Toku replied to the thread SMSL DO100 PRO - HDMI ARC DAC.
    It is possible to connect the XLR/TRS output to an unbalanced input using a conversion cable. Sound also comes out normally. However, as...
  • Svend P
    Svend P reacted to markanini's post in the thread What are your top 3 IEM ? with Like Like.
    Out of 30+ IEMs I've owned Truthear Red - Excellent balance with minimal EQ and excellent fit Moondrop Chu - Not stock, but modded it's...
  • G
    I added a Rel sub to my other system with Dynaudio speakers and was really happy with the result, so I say yes to adding a sub
  • Sokel
    Sokel reacted to IVX's post in the thread E1DA Cosmos ADCiso Review with Like Like.
    such DACs are not calibrated individually, hence, they couldn't be considered as references, i.e. all D50 III will be different...
  • Sokel
    Sokel reacted to pma's post in the thread E1DA Cosmos ADCiso Review with Like Like.
    Is it the same unit, same Topping D50 III serial number?
  • pma
    pma replied to the thread E1DA Cosmos ADCiso Review.
    Yes, noise to be calculated as a root from sum of individual noise voltage squares.
  • pma
    pma reacted to IVX's post in the thread E1DA Cosmos ADCiso Review with Like Like.
    such DACs are not calibrated individually, hence, they couldn't be considered as references, i.e. all D50 III will be different...
  • M
    Mart68 replied to the thread Audio Note speakers.
    Did you know that the enclosures for the JPW loudspeakers of that era were built by the prisoners at HMP Dartmoor...
  • M
    Mikig reacted to ta240's post in the thread BEIJING Motor Show with Like Like.
    I know it is common for cars to have visible bits of inspiration from other cars showing in their lines, but there are several of those...
  • M
    Mikig reacted to Somafunk's post in the thread BEIJING Motor Show with Like Like.
    Thank you, had to sell it back in 2018 as my spms meant I could no longer safely drive it as it should be driven nor get into it/out of...
Top Bottom