Recent content by Acapella

1. A

Finding the right amplifier - General Question

Thanks for your reply. So is the Audiophonics AP300-S2503E with the 3e audio module 260-2-29A PFFB capable of driving the R3 Metas without problem? Cause the 260-2-29A PFFB module don't has a 2ohm rating, but the power the module is able to produce is sufficient for my needs (like the Nilai...
  2. A

Finding the right amplifier - General Question

Hello together, i am thinking about to find the right amp for my speakers. Currently I am using KEF R3 Meta speakers and the amp should fit perfectly for the R3 metas. So I don't need to worry about the volume as the amp is every time able to drive my speakers without clipping (but not destroy...
  3. A

3e audio TPA3255 260-2-29A Amplifier Review

Is somebody using the testet 3E Module with some KEF R7 or R3 (META or NON-META) speakers? If yes are there any problems with louder volumes and the minimum impedance of 3,2 Ohm of the R7 or R3s? I plan to downgrade from some NC502MP based Amp (A300 from audiophonics) to an Amp with the testet...
  4. A

OPA1612 or OPA1656

Hello together, i want to put one of the mentioned OP Amps in my amp. Which of the two mentioned OP Amps (OPA1612 or OPA1656) is the better one, in a scientific point of view. I don't care about listening tests or something else, just want to use the technical better one in my amp. Thanks in...
  5. A

KEF R5 or R7 and a good amp

I ended up switching from my new R5 to some used R7 speakers. I was lucky to get a very good offer for a used pair of KEF R7 speakers. The used R7 where like new speakers, cause the foreign customer got them replaced by kef cause of some color clouding from the magnetic grilles. So the...
  6. A

KEF R5 or R7 and a good amp

Hi all, i hope my thread is in the placed right area, if not please move it to the right area. Currently i have some KEF R5 (no META) speakers powered by a NAD C268 amp which is sourced by a NAD C658 preamp. The setup is placed in the living room which is about 26 square meters in size. The...
Top Bottom