Recent content by Agony

1. A

Sennheiser HD 660S2

I had the same feeling i could not notice the difference in clarity texture , and low bass is only noticeable on specific tracks , 660s2 is amazing headphone in my opinion is the Headphone that Does nothing Amazing but everything really good. If i had to have only one this would be it .( or...
  2. A

Sennheiser HD 660S2

In my opinion all HD6 line are amazing , mostly because the natural presentation . I have ( had) 6xx 58xx and 600,650,660s and i have listen 660s2 on a friend on my device with my tracks. Until this day i dont understand people saying , 600 are amazing and 650 are trash or the opposite , to me...
  3. A

Hifiman HE400SE Review (Headphone)

Oh man thank u so much for replying ... When i go home i will check that out . I have to open both sides i guess ? And removing them by air correct ? ( if there are any ) .... I hope this is the problem because i really love these headphones best VFM by far.
  4. A

Topping dx3 pro+ vs FIIO K7 for Sennheiser HD 6xx.

I am from Europe. HD6XX cost me 280 euro with shipping and taxes to Greece. And i have re new my collection of HD 6 line with the Ireland again , sold the old Ireland 600 black rings , and Romanian 650 660. The New 2023 cost. HD 600 is 280 euro HD 650 is 310 euro HD 660s is 290 euro HD...
  5. A

Topping dx3 pro+ vs FIIO K7 for Sennheiser HD 6xx.

All HD 600,650,660s are close to the sound signature , But if u listen a lot of hours side by side like i do then there are some differences , 600 to me are the most neutral between them, 650 are the warmer , 6XX are like 650 but even warmer, and 660s are between them not so warm not so neutral...
  6. A

And that was it ... Left driver crackling... With Sundara i was lucky i got 2 years warranty and replace them 2 times. With 400se i am not under warranty. Amazing headphone give great listening times but expected to last more than 1-2 years.
  7. A

In your opinion does EQ cure aspects like Soundstage , speed, imaging, etch etch
  8. A

I can understand what u saying , to some people are more comfortable ... lets say that both are comfortable headphones ;) . The Soundstage is for sure bigger than HD600 and 650 and even if the 660s have a bit bigger soundstage again is smaller than 400se. So in my opinion for vocals and...
  9. A

The first HD600 ireland was a bit treble happy to my ears the next ones Romania and now Ireland again are not , (dont know why maybe i am getting old) But he400se sound more aggressive thats why i put a Beyerdynamic foam in front of them ( much perfect) and to me sound more smooth. ABout...
  10. A

I also didnt like the 560s sound compared to 400se , but compared to 600,650,660s to my ears hd6 line is better more natural organic , i dont find HD600 aggressive at all, have you use them recently? Its really strange because my 600 new clear rings doesnt sound aggressive at all. But i...
  11. A

For me that i have all Sennheiser HD6 line , some Hifimans and HE400se , i would say that i love 400se for the 100 euro are amazing. As u can see in the photo i use them lot. But HD600 has better neutrality better clarity HD650 has smoother warmer sound HD660s have better imaging better texture...
  12. A

I had Sundara with old pads , i have Sundara with New Palit pads , and i bought also the new HE400se . My first Sundara had Pads unglued and they change it under warranty , also cable stop responding , The Second Newer Sundara with Palit pads also had cable problem from Day one didnt work and...
  13. A

I have tried on some of my treble happy headphones Coffee filter or toilet paper ( toilet paper works better ) , I have tried AKG foam discs, Beyer old 770 990 discs , new 900 ( i think it must be the shame like my Tigers ) disc foam is more intense i even thought that this disc makes the most...
  14. A

Can i ask the owners of 400se , Compared to Sundara that for me is sometimes treble happy (depending the song) is it like that or much more sharp ? And if it is does does it lowered by adding Beyerdynamic foam Infront of the driver ?
Top Bottom