Recent content by Andrex

1. A

SMSL Sanskrit 10th MK II DAC Review

Hi All, I received the DAC yesterday, and I'm very satisfied. A step forward compared to my DAC based on a 9023 chip, whose USB was poorly isolated. Can the volume adjustment option be turned off at the DAC? And how? THX
  2. A

Review and Measurements of Totaldac d1-six DAC

As far as the measurement of distortion is concerned, there is a long explanation that justifies a sound spectrum measurement limited to 22kHZ. This explanation seems to be similar to the one you gave in one of your posts. And it seems to me that a new measure could change the worst of the...
  3. A

Maybe it can help you : Noise floor: -131dB, "it's just a measurement of the signal graph at -80dBFs, without any weighting. Done with a audio analyser R&S UPL. Voilà. Finally, we obtained the basic data.:)
  4. A

Some details on the measures and conditions. Bandwidht ; 0Hz-45 kHz for a 96kHz signal. Done with a correction of 0db at 0hKz, and -1db at 45kHz Distorsion: 0.002%, 1 kHz at 0 dBFS and 0 and _"dbfs from 20 to 20000 Hz. With a specific note "I don't have a device that correctly suppresses...
  5. A

I don't want to be pretentious, but It's the only way I can really appreciate the Spice Girls :-)
  6. A

The ratio turnover/profit is really important. 28% Audiophilia still has a bright future. Congratulations to the marketing team, which is and will remain more important to the audiophile than the engineering team.
  7. A

Mola Mola Mola is owned by Bruno Putzeys, of Hypex and Purihifi. I think their products should have better measures.
  8. A

Review and Measurements of SMSL AD18 DAC & Amp

Right. And you couldn't imagine the hype on the french forums. Actually thousands of pages that extol the qualities of fda, and those of the AD18 in particular.
  9. A

Review and Measurements of SMSL AD18 DAC & Amp

Hi, Could you post the linearity test of the dac? Thanks
  10. A

Review and Measurements of Audio-gd NFB28.28 DAC and Headphone Amp

A lot of details and schemas to explain why Burson Op amp are really crap
  11. A

Review and Measurements of Audio-gd NFB28.28 DAC and Headphone Amp

Maybe an explanation... .... A lot of Burson AOP https://jipihorn.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/le-mythe-des-aop-burson-et-audio-gd/ In French, but with a lot of measures. Take the time to watch the video
  12. A

Open baffle speaker design

Troels Gravesen, a well-known speaker designer, has develop the OB-15 for the DIY community. Here is the link of the project http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/OBL-15.htm
  13. A

Bargain DAC Suggestions?

Hi, my first post here, so a big thanks for sharing informations of such quality. As a bargain DAC/amp, may I suggest the SMSL AD18 and/or the FX AUDIO 802? Both are FDA (full digital amplifier). They use different chips, TAS5342 or STA326. Other companies produce PWM DAC/amp, an old...
Top Bottom