Recent content by arithon

1. A

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

I received my SGD1 a few days ago but only managed to set it up last night. Works like a charm - cleaner with more detail than my previous DAC. Ben and Ann, thank you for a great DAC. Form factor is great and I like the design. What would have made this perfect if the knob was made of metal...
  2. A

Also, the Pre out from the Marantz is an analog output. The SGD1 Is a DAC and takes a digital input.
  3. A

and what's downstream from SGD1? you need think about why must you have this chain Phone -> marantz instead of Phone -> SGD1?
  4. A

Phone -> Marantz -> SgD1 will not work as I don’t think the Marantz has a digital out, and you still need an amp to drive your speakers. Why don‘t you consider Phone -> SGD1 -> Marantz using Bluetooth for Qobuz?
  5. A

Ben, just a quick question. Can you use both outputs (XLR and RCA) to drive two different amplifiers at the same time? I am considering adding a subwoofer. thanks!
  6. A

I would appreciate it if someone could share their experience of the Bluetooth input on the SGD1. Compared to the D90, it does not have an antenna. Any dropouts or reception issues? Thanks!
Top Bottom