Recent content by Atyne

1. A

Verum Audio Verum 1 Review (Headphone)

Oh, I wasn't paying attention to the "return" word, so you mean the ground on the stock Verum cable isn't isolated for each channel but tangled from where 2 cables merge into one, thus the V vs Y return structure right? I'm sorry I'm a noob here, just trying to learn. How did you measure the...
  2. A

What do you mean by 4-wire SE cable? Aren't all SE cables just 3-wires? Or do you mean the balanced cable? I tried Verum with standard SE Hifiman cable and couldn't tell the difference. It was still as claustrophobic as with the stock cable.
  3. A

@amirm which pads did you use? The round, non-angled, non-perforated leather ones? I got my pair 7 months ago with these pads and there's no way they measure like yours. My pair is very neutral, and if there is any coloration I would say it's a bit shouty/harsh. Oratory's measurement seems to be...
  4. A

ifi Zen CAN Review (Headphone Amp)

I didn't realize there was clipping. My bad.
  5. A

ifi Zen CAN Review (Headphone Amp)

You say it provides the same power from the balanced and unbalanced output at 33ohms. But you also say the measurement from balanced is at 6dB gain and measurement from unbalanced is at 12dB gain. :facepalm:
Top Bottom