Recent content by Baki

1. B

NAD M33 Streaming Amplifier Review

https://nadelectronics.com/product/mdc-usb-dsd/
  2. B

SONCOZ SGP1 Stereo Amplifier Review

This black front is entirely made out of cheap plastic. Like in my M33 as well. But you get a big chunk of useless aluminum remote control in return.
  3. B

I think if you send the signal from RCA preouts you are still sending the full frequency range to both your main speakers and subs. This can be challenging to your main speakers if you play them loud and if they do not have a highly rated power output and/or deep extension. If you use the sub...
  4. B

I would say so. Single piece of metal is connected with one screw to the pcb board on one end and two connectors vertically on the other end.
  5. B

One of my pictures taken after the purchase.
  6. B

You can control this on your TV settings by choosing a TV speaker instead Home Theatre speaker option somewhere in the sound settings. At least this is how it works on my 4 years old Panasonic. I am doing that every night before going to bed.
  7. B

JPS LABS ULTRACONDUCTOR 2 XLR Cable Review

Second to that. As a child I was the greatest fun of legendary Lotus team. The most beautiful F1 branding of all time IMHO.
  8. B

Second to that. I can still get an overall better sound from my highly modified cd player and diy amp with dual mono Hypex modules (!). My only criticism is that Nad M33 is a combination of very expensive aluminum chunky and unnecessary remote control and some very cheap components in some...
  9. B

That was my impression as well when I made a comparison via headphones last night. More lively and maybe just a shade more transparent.
  10. B

What is your subjective impression on tone controls - do you prefer to listen the music having them of or on? Thanks.
  11. B

Hello to all in this thread. I have purchased my M33 arround two months ago and immediately noticed the weak sub output. I think you are right fcracer speaking about mk2 version. Look at the statement related to M10 V2 model on NAD's website: "Preamp output, two independent subwoofer outputs...
Top Bottom