Recent content by burns.simon

1. B

er2se + Meizu dongle === problem?

I have the ER2XR and am currently using them with a Khadas Tea (bluetooth to Pixel 6) - I like the Tea because it's thin but it impacts the battery life dramatically - I'm getting 3-4 hours. Any recommendations for an alternative to the Tea, happy for it to be slightly bigger for better battery...
  2. B

SMSL SU-10 - the next "best" DAC coming soon!?

I currently have a one year old Topping D90, would the differences / improvements with this be discernible to me as well as my cat?
  3. B

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

I am looking at purchasing an ABH2 and want to hear from anyone who may have a similar set up. I have Kef R5s, Topping D90 & Pre90, Graham Slee Era Gold V / Denon HOMC cart. Do people feel the amp is a suitable in this setup, it would be replacing a Musical Fidelity M2Si. Appreciate your...
  4. B

First listening impression of Topping pa5.

I currently have the Topping Pre90 and D90 which I'm incredibly happy with. Would this be a suitable upgrade on my current amp? A Musical Fidelity M2Si driving MA Silver 200s.
  5. B

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

Hello again, no offence taken, however in your to replies to my post about some settings you've used both "troll" and "foolery". If you're unable to help with the question, no problem, but maybe let's just leave it at that?
  6. B

What an incredibly odd thing to post. I won't however be going through your posting history and making any assumptions about you, wouldn't want to be impolite...
  7. B

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. I am looking to connect a Singxer SU-2 via I2S to the D90 - could anyone kindly let me know the correct dip switch settings for the Singxer?
  8. B

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

Thank you - guess I'll just have to upgrade the amp then!
  9. B

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

morning all, First post here, so be gentle! I recently purchase the Pre90 and am wondering whether there will be any benefit to purchasing an adapter (Jensen transformer?) so I can use the XLR outs to connect to the RCA input on an MF M2Si rather than straight RCA to RCA? If so, I'd appreciate...
Top Bottom