Recent content by coreking

1. C

Looking for first pair of home studio monitors (Video Editor)

Thanks for the info and the alternatives. Would like to ask you a question. Having this setup: MR4 + DT770 pro (or equal) + Macbook pro, do you think I need an audio interface? If I want to connect my headphones I will use the 3.5mm directly on the laptop and if I want to use my studio...
  2. C

Will definitely be the first option if I don't find a good price on a pair of used JBL's
  3. C

I’ve tried the Sony’s some years ago but didn’t like the feeling on my head for long periods of time editing. Probably going for the BD’s and try them. Also I will be buying the Edifiers. Was leaning to the Presonus before, but the more I research the more I find the Edifiers being superior for...
  4. C

Thanks for the response and for the reviews you've posted here. I've also come across the JBL's you mention, as they are very much recommended here and where I live, they go for 170€ used pair. If those blow out the competition in this price range, this could be a better solution. Do I need an...
  5. C

Hello. For context, I work as a full time video editor and often times I have to deal with a little sound mixing on my projects. These include voice EQ, sound effects and music. At this point I'm using my Macbook Pro speakers and Hyperx Cloud II to mix. Of course this might be the worst...
Top Bottom