Recent content by Elkios

1. Elkios

Most smoothed frequency response ever? Ex Machina Quasar MKII

Go to Composite Sounds website . It's all explained there .
  2. Elkios

You could call me a Genelec and ATC fanboy but I've shifted . My ATC's are about to go the Gens went a while ago just a small shipping hurdle with the ATC right now . The only thing I can say is you should seek a set out and see if you react as I have .
  3. Elkios

Send him an email and see what he has to say you may be surprised
  4. Elkios

If you want to know more I'd call Exmachina as Dev would answer your questions and enjoys a chat .
  5. Elkios

Off axis response is now on the Exmachina site.
  6. Elkios

ATC speakers / Monitors

That was not the question
  7. Elkios

ATC speakers / Monitors

Well I only have to look at what you say on this forum to assume you have enough knowledge to have constructed your own or worked for a manufacturer and you clarified that you have had some experience . Were the active versions utilising your own circuit design?
  8. Elkios

ATC speakers / Monitors

You seem rather defensive
  9. Elkios

ATC speakers / Monitors

Have you built many active speakers ?
  10. Elkios

ATC speakers / Monitors

Totally agree on the 25s
  11. Elkios

I got onto Dev turns out there was a stuff up with the plots all for the one model .
  12. Elkios

Genelec 8260A or 8341A

Go 8260 . I owned 8341 for about 3 years. Heard 8260 a couple times . Look at the measurements on the Genelec site for both . The 8260 really is a super good speaker and 1.5 to 2 metres out will be fine . Bass is far more accurate on 8260 as well not just extension but also group delay lower.
  13. Elkios

Ex Machina

That's great to hear and even better for you . I think when it comes to the crunch for me I'm going to grab the Quasars as well just so I'm full range . With room gain in my lounge they will be close enough . The Pulsar won't quite get me there .
  14. Elkios

Ex Machina

How are the Quasars ?
Top Bottom