Recent content by Floupi

1. F

Budget Standalone "Toslink > DSP > Toslink" with Camilladsp. Set up instructions for newbies.

In the unlikely chance that anyone else has a MaxZen TV, and looking to do the same as me, I just received an answer from their support : Well, しょうがない like we say around here...
  2. F

Budget Standalone "Toslink > DSP > Toslink" with Camilladsp. Set up instructions for newbies.

Thanks a lot for your answer! Unfortunately I still couldn't find the right TV settings that would get any understandable sound by the soundcard, neither using windows or the RPi... For the moment I'm using the HDMI extractor but it seems very wasteful when the TV has an optical output. I sent...
  3. F

Sorry for hijacking the thread with my issue, I've followed this great tutorial and got a setup working, but I'm stuck with a frustrating problem which I think comes from my TV rather than the soundcard/raspberry pi. Disclaimer, I live in Japan and my reading comprehension is not the best, so I...
  4. F

RPi + CamillaDSP Tutorial

Oh I'd be super interested in details about your version, I've been holding off making the I²S HAT (I, too, shat? Maybe an hommage to Langston Hughes) because it's hard to find parts and the PCB manufacturing and assembly has a minimum order of 5 boards...
  5. F

RPi + CamillaDSP Tutorial

You might be interested in this project : https://github.com/raptorlightning/I2S-Hat It doesn't resample the input but uses an Arduino to detect its rate and switch configurations accordingly.
  6. F

Setup for audio and video streaming plus room correction

Hello everyone, First post here so please let me know if there's anything I'm doing wrong. My current setup is made from things I bought second hand and have several problems with it. I would like to upgrade to something more stable and better-sounding. Here is my current setup : -...
Top Bottom