Recent content by GrayA

1. G

PSB Alpha P3 Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

Cheapaudioman says they are end game :)
  2. G

Fosi Audio TB10D Amplifier Review

It turns on almost immediately upon receiving a signal, but doesn't turn off for a few minutes
  3. G

Fosi Audio BT30D Pro review

Ahh, I see. I thought you meant phone or DAC were at 95-full volume. So you decided that phone 50% BT30D Pro 95% sounds better than Phone 70% and PT30D Pro 75%, for example? Or does it sound the same and you like phone volume to be low since you control volume on your phone? I love the amp too!
  4. G

BT30D Pro 95% and phone/DAC 95-full isn't too loud? If I cranked both my PC and BT30D Pro, I'd go deaf; probably because it's a near field desktop setup :D I was wondering whether it was better to crank one or the other. My thinking was to crank up the source (Desktop PC) to have a stronger...
  5. G

I have been using this with my PC volume at 80% and BT30D Pro volume at 8am. Does lowering my PC volume say 40% and raising the BT30D Pro volume to 11am allow more power to go to the sub (and the mains)? Another question; how do I find the optimal PC vs. BT30D Pro volume level?
  6. G

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

If you want to use a passive sub, the BT30D Pro is excellent. That's what I have with my passive sub.
  7. G

Lepy LP-2020A Stereo Audio Amplifier Reivew

A reviewer from 5/14/23 said: Lepai LP-2020AD inferior to LP-2020A+ This is the Lepai LP-2020AD. I needed a 2nd Lepai amplifier as a compliment to my existing old LP-2020A+. This unit has no relays in the output circuit and is about 2dB quieter on output when driving from the same source into...
  8. G

Not sure, the manual says "When the power switch is in the auto on position, the amplifier will automatically turn on when a signal is present. Note: In auto on/off mode, the Power On LED is always on, even when the amp is in rest mode (off)."...
  9. G

Fosi Audio BT30D PRO TPA3255 "Subjective review"

Fosi told me sub frequency middle position is 150Hz. If you want to test 80Hz, you'd have to ask if that's 7am or 8am. They said: 9am: 100Hz 10am: 110Hz 11am: 130Hz 12pm: 150Hz 1pm: 170Hz 2pm: 190Hz
  10. G

Auto is a great idea. My partsexpress Sub amp has Auto. When it detects an audio signal, it turns on. After X seconds of no audio, it goes back to standby.
  11. G

Anyone hook up a car amp and passive sub to home theater or desktop?

Thanks! I'm using with a Fosi BT30D pro with it and it sounds great! Not using the Zapco amp.
  12. G

Fosi told me this about the Sub Frequency knob: 9am: 100Hz 10am: 110Hz 11am: 130Hz 12pm: 150Hz 1pm: 170Hz 2pm: 190Hz
  13. G

Measurements with stock power supply (32V 5A) and upgraded power supply (36V 15A)
Top Bottom