Recent content by GreenZeldo

1. G

Connecting Headphones to Balanced Headphones Out

Wow the difference is really immense especially between the HD800 and the LCD3. This really surprises me as I wouldn't have thought there'd be as much of a difference in sound between higher end headphones so thanks for putting things into perspective for me. I will choose whichever headphones...
  2. G

I haven't tried any headphones yet since I'm not buying this chain until the end of this year when I also overhaul my PC so there's still plenty of time for me to do so. For now, I'm just planning ahead and trying to gather as much information as I can. There are a few stores around me where I...
  3. G

Thanks for the reply. Let's assume that I have two left hands and just want to buy a cable outright withour having to modify it in anyway. Do I understand it correctly that I need to buy a single four conductor cable which is split into two conductors each that each go into one side of the...
  4. G

Thank you for your reply! I've definitely heard some conflicting statements about the quality of balanced vs. single-ended, but as I understand there is a measurable difference in that they deliver twice the voltage from the amp which helps with harder to drive headphones.
  5. G

Hi everyone, I'm looking for advice on something that is probably going to make most of you roll your eyes because of how simple it is; But I am a complete novice when it comes to audio so please bear with me. First up let me give you some background on my situation. These past 5 years or so...
Top Bottom