Recent content by gwh

1. G

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

I contacted topping, and they were quick to reply, so kudos to them. I replaced optical with coax, and everything works perfectly again.
  2. G

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

Hi, I have run into a small issue with my D90 and I hope someone out there has a solution for this:= The chain of components: NAS->Cambridge CXN v2 -> Topping D90 ->Power Amlifier When removing the D90form the chain, playing DSD64 files the CXN plays them nicely on their own. When I connect the...
  3. G

Apollon Audio AS1200 Review (Stereo Power Amplifier)

And i really like voices of reason, thank you :) Will have to read up a little on which dac's can reach 5v.
  4. G

The only "problem" I have after day one with the amp.... wouldn't it be interesting to buy another one and run them as monoblocks ....? My wallet will kill me if I do, so it'll be interesting to see if I have enough willpower to say no :)
  5. G

Just registered here today. Incidentally, I just received my as1200 from Apollon today as well :) They are powering a pair of MA PL300 mk1, fed from a cambridge cxn streamer. I am very happy with them after a few hours of listening with different kinds of music as well as watching a movie right...
Top Bottom