Recent content by HendersonDLK

1. H

Shure SE535 Upgrade under $300?

I saw Crinacle released his readings for the new Dusk, I'll have to do an EQ to on my IEM's to test out the tonality when I get a chance. Thanks for the heads up on the headphone output frequency response, once I decide on something I'll have to listen for any major deviations. I use a...
  2. H

Thank you for the suggestion! I honestly hadn't even thought about the APP2, I would have to decide though whether or not I would like to use the IEM's for stage use also. My original thought was to replace the SE215/SE535's for stage use also, so it didn't occur to me to think in the APP2...
  3. H

The Truthear Red and the Nova were the two closest I personally found to the Variations tuning based on Crinacle's readings, but like I mentioned before I have zero experience with anything outside of the 535's so I have no idea what the quality of everything is now. Would you say it's...
  4. H

Long Story (CONTEXT) I’ve been an active musician for around 20 years who has slightly dabbled in Hi-Fi off and on. My introduction to IEM’s was around 2007 with the Shure E3’s until I upgraded to the Shure SE535’s around 2010. They were my go-to IEM’s for years playing shows and became my...
Top Bottom