Recent content by imral3

1. imral3

WiiM Mini Review (Streamer)

I think you are over analyzing it.
  2. imral3

Buy the mini and listen to it. I'm sure it'll sound just fine in your setup. If you find it's internal DAC to be lacking, then you buy a good, budget, external DAC. Easy peasy.
  3. imral3

Change of topic, lol! AMHD user here and it's been a while since I've had a chance to listen to music. I've been through all the settings and for some reason can't get the AMHD music app to display their resolution tags (HD, UHD). Playing directly in the wiim app clearly shows the tag and bit...
  4. imral3

WiiM Mini Streamer

Spotify premium has a lossy maximum resolution of 320kpbs vs Tidal which is minimum CD quality lossless and higher.
  5. imral3

More likely a "windows problem" that is making is more pleasing to your ears. Lol.
  6. imral3

WiiM Mini Streamer

I'm experiencing no issues streaming AMHD. I play full albums only, using the Amazon Music app on a dedicated fire tablet. No repeated skipping, pausing, etc. Not sure of your usage scenario.
  7. imral3

WiiM Mini Streamer

I use a fire tablet exclusively for controlling the Wiim mini with AMHD. I play whole albums, 99.98% of the time, and the tablet has only a 30 minute screen wake timer, unless touched. I got into the habit of randomly reaching over and tapping the screen every once in a while.
  8. imral3

WiiM Mini Streamer

Only one thing left to do... Enjoy the musics!!
  9. imral3

WiiM Mini Streamer

1. As mentioned, many times before, their roadmap is kinda like a wish list. There's no guarantee. 2. This update was a fix for an issue. Not a preplanned, roadmap type of update.
  10. imral3

WiiM Mini Streamer

I am experiencing no issues listening to complete albums on AMHD.
  11. imral3

Was earlier but, now upgrade option now missing.
  12. imral3

WiiM Mini Streamer

I decided to use an Amazon basics cable as it was more flexible than the original. Already had the Amazon cable on hand so, used it before even trying the supplied cable. My two cents.
Top Bottom