Recent content by Joris881

1. J

Please help me find my missing link

No, the C658 doesn’t have a usb out (not without and MDC card). I’m now running analog rca to the rca in on my Kef ls50. Sounds great !
  2. J

Thanks, I sent the Bluesound back and bought a C658 ;-)
  3. J

NAD C658 Streaming DAC Review

I'm about to buy one of these unit from the second hand market. However, I keep reading these horrible reviews about popping sounds from the subwoofer, low subwoofer output. All kinds of different problems. Most of these reviews are from 2021 or before. Have NAD fixed these known issues through...
  4. J

Thank you for your reply. What I meant by the Plex problem is that I don’t like the way the BluOs app handles the FLAC library. Plex has a much nicer interface with cover art, playlists but Roon is even better still. I started using Tidal and Roon yesterday and this combination makes my offline...
  5. J

Oh yes I know I’m bypassing the DAC in the Node. The Kef LS50W will be replaced by the new setup (Marantz with Kef 203) when I move to the new house so for now I’m totally fine ! What I meant was that I would probably buy a decent DAC by the time I start using the Marantz. I currently don’t...
  6. J

It’s the latest version, the one reviewed by Amirm. It’s connected trough Toslink to the ls50 wireless and that sounds great. I guess the search for the best affordable DAC starts ;-)
  7. J

Oh wow that looks like a great option. Let’s hope it‘s at least as good as the Wiim Pro Plus. I just added Tidal and Roon (with an old spare laptop) to my setup, streaming to the Bluesound Node and while I don’t like admitting it (mainly because the cost of Roon), the user experience and sound...
  8. J

Hello everyone, just joined the forum after reading on here for quite some time ! I’m in the proces of building a completely new system. This is the system: Sources: Nokia 8010 android box + Xbox One S + Telenet TV Box + NAS with flac music library + Spotify (considering adding Tidal or Qobuz )...
Top Bottom