Recent content by jwtservicesllc

1. J

Car stuff

@amirm I’d really like to see some more high end car audio stuff tested. You did those Alpine PDX’s which showed that the typical limitations of Class D amplifiers can be overcome and a truly amazing Class D amplifier can be engineered and was also a breath of fresh air for the car audio...
  2. J

Alpine PDX-V9 Review (car amplifier)

I was meaning to ask you, do you think your F6 might have a bad preamp cable also since it had a channel imbalance as well? I don’t know if you bought yours new or used, but if you bought them used, maybe someone was pushing more preamp voltage through them than what they should have a maybe...
  3. J

I’ll have to do a detailed write up on my setup once I get into it to rebuild it. I bought my 2011 Nissan Frontier when I was 90% finished with the build that was designed to go in my old Ranger, but I didn’t scrap the project; I simply adapted it to fit. I have a ton more room now so I’m...
  4. J

That’s really not horrible. I’m sure he has other things he does with his life other than test amplifiers, lol. And then he also has other amplifiers in line to be tested, so retesting an amplifier that already did very well wouldn’t be on the top of his priority list, even though the tested...
  5. J

I understand. Just out of curiosity, how long did he have it? Maybe I can send him one of mine to see how it does if it wasn’t gone too long.
  6. J

I was actually wondering if there was something going on with the amp that he tested and I was going to offer him to send him one of mine to test to double check everything. I hope that you are able to send it back to Amir for another run on his test equipment to see how she REALLY does!
  7. J

I am running several of these amplifiers myself. I upgraded recently and I will tell you, I have fallen in love with the PDX amps. The sub channels actually make north of 900W at 2 ohms when set with a scope, so don’t be too concerned with the “regulated power supply” that is advertised as doing...
Top Bottom