Recent content by Kaizen

1. K

Recommendation Request - Desktop AMP + DAC to power passive Dali Spektor 1 speakers

Apologies for the late reply. I had a review of those combinations that you have recommended and it was quite a bit out of my budget unfortunately. I decided to go with the NAD 3020 initially (which does have a headphone out) but then I was not sure if my low sensitivity speakers required more...
  2. K

Recommendation Request - Desktop AMP + DAC to power passive Dali Spektor 1 speakers

Thanks for your inputs. Please see below with regards to your points: I have already purchased the Dali Spektor 1 speakers - these were the smallest size speakers I could find. Originally I wanted the Q Acoustics 3020 however, these were not available in the colour that I needed them in I am...
  3. K

Thanks for the recommendations...will research those. Since my post, I’ve also come across: 1. NAD 3020 v2 (All in one) 2. PA8 (Amp) + D50s (Dac) What would be your revised views on the above? Thanks.
  4. K

Hi all, Hope you're well. My first post on this forum...I am looking for some recommendations with regards to a Desktop AMP + DAC to power a pair of Dali Spektor 1 speakers - where music in my office will be played via a MacBook Pro. Also to add, occasionally I may use Bluetooth from my phone...
Top Bottom