Recent content by labeelen

1. L

Gustard R26 R2R DAC with roon

Luckily we all have different tastes and preferences. In stead of using statements like ‘is better’ and ‘is not’ you might consider to add ‘for me’ as it is your personal experience or opinion in stead of a fact.
  2. L

As a R26 owner it is my experience that, as with any quality audio device, you should judge it after a decent burn-in (& warm-up) time. Although to me it sounded already good out-of-the-box. Next, don’t let measurements be the ultimate deciding factor but trust your ears and be aware that the...
  3. L

As a follow up on my previous post. I am having a noise issue when playing upsampled DSD files (also via Roon) to R26. Are there R26 users here that can perform a little test to see if they also hear the noise ? The test goes as follows: 1. Download the following file (containing an inaudible...
  4. L

Hi all, Just received my new R26. When I use the LAN input and the built in NAA in combination with HQPlayer I hear a soft noise at the beginning and end of every song. When I pause a song there is also a soft noise which automatically mutes after a few seconds. When I stream directly from Roon...
  5. L

USB audio interfaces interest

Nice initiative. I think the Midiplus Studio is 24 bit / 192Khz Rgds, Louis
Top Bottom