Recent content by Leva

1. L

SMSL DO100 Review (Stereo DAC)

DO100 my third after Topping e50 and smsl d300 china DAC and I like it most of these three. No issues as for now. No dropouts from LG tv via toslink as with e50, no clamps and crackling as with D300. Full size XLR with Bluetooth, $190$ on AliExpress - highly recomend. Can't say anything about...
  2. L

NC252MP (class D) vs. A250W4R (classAB) burst measurements into 4ohm//2.2uF load

My apologise, just saw a couple of posts that he is manufacturer. Sorry
  3. L

NC252MP (class D) vs. A250W4R (classAB) burst measurements into 4ohm//2.2uF load

May be I am completely wrong, but it looks like pma using such hype threads as promotion for his custom amplifiers compared with some popular amp like Hypex that could not handle some specific tests. Just an impression from not technical person... Sorry.
  4. L

Sabaj A30a announced

Small cosmetic update.
  5. L

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

I would recomend you to buy SMSL DO100 for almost the same price, which has DPLL setting for SPDIF jitter accuracy if you will have dropouts via toslink. Also it has built in power supply, Bluetooth, knob and full size XLR connectors
  6. L

SMSL D300 Review (Balanced DAC)

Today I successfully updated Sabaj A30A from the FIRST attempt. It is almost the same procedure and the same software used for update as for D300. The only difference that you need to hold knob pressed instead of menu button as on D300. And This means that my D300 was defective and can't be...
  7. L

Schiit Modi Multibit 2 vs. Topping E50. Multibit (+NOS) vs. Delta Sigma

Thank you for preparing these tracks! I was thinking to buy multibit dac but can't hear any difference in these tracks. May be I am not so trained or my systems is not so resolving but I like it. So will use cheaper Delta Sigma dac. Thanks
  8. L

Sabaj A30a announced

Ok. Three days listening and subjectively I love this amp more that anything I already have Emotiva A-150, Aiyima A07, SMSL A300. It can be compared with Hypex Ncore NC252MP, but for it I also need DAC and preamp. This integrated A30A doesn't have any pops or clamps like I have with D300 or...
  9. L

Sabaj A30a announced

Received my a30a. Looks and feels very solid. Impressed by thickness of housing. Compared to smsl A300 is dead silent. Tried to compare sound with Hypex nc252mp and can't hear much difference. Beautiful screen. I like it! One question, it became hot in one hour. No sound issues for now. Fan is...
  10. L

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

Could anybody measure E70 knob diameter and depth please, does it have 6mm pin? Thanks
  11. L

Mine D300 was crackling only once on loud bass sound, at the same time switching to topping E50 or using Bluesound node internal DAC removed these crackling sound, but can't reproduce this today. Example and normal Any ideas what happened? In any case I send it back to Shenzhen Audio.
  12. L

My D300 start crackling after three weeks of barely usage. Coax input. USB still works normal but I need coax. If I use another DAC sound is good in the same setup. Very disappointed. Ordered from Shenzhen audio.
  13. L

Thanks, but I did exatly as Toku described, but do not filmed all steps in video. Video is just to demonstrate how i am holding buttons. Because only holding these buttons on start looks tricky for me. Opening software and loading firmware and connecting with usb cable going exatly as described...
  14. L

So nobody can help with this? How to enter update mode? What is the secret?! Thanks
  15. L

My D300 has click/pop issues on any type of playback. Sometimes it absent and sometimes it pretty noticeable. And I can't go into update mode to change software.
Top Bottom