Recent content by Majky

1. M

Soundbar or stereo for TV under £400?

I have one more question. If I only want to use one speaker, do I need a mono amplifier? If I wanted to buy one passive speaker do I need a mono amplifier and if I wanted to buy one studio monitor do I need a mono DAC to connect to the TV?
  2. M

Thank you, but unfortunately I don't have the space to place the speakers on the stands outside the TV wall, as I already mentioned.
  3. M

OK There's one more thing I'd be interested in. I now own a Technics SC-EH 570 hi-fi tower. Will buying new speakers (eg soundbar or Edifier S2000MKIII, Kali MM-6, Elac debut b5 or Kef Q150/350s) be any noticeable improvement at all?
  4. M

Thank you. Yes, the blue rectangle is place to possibly place a soundbar. If I buy front ported speakers and also turn them down to the listener, will this placement still degrade the sound quality?
  5. M

Hi all and sorry for my english, I use google translator. I am looking to upgrade an old hi-fi tower and would like to hear others opinions on what would be best for my situation. It should be a setup that I will use 90% of the time for TV sound, the rest of the time for radio or music. My...
Top Bottom