Recent content by Martin

1. Martin

A Call For Humor!

I'm holding out for the poo stain ones...
  2. Martin

Motivo anyone?

I stopped using Volumio years ago because it was too buggy. This thing is overpriced by about $1600. Someone needs to resurrect the old Squeezebox Touch. It was nearly perfect. Just my 2 cents.
  3. Martin

Sonic Lamb Headphone with Subwoofer Review

Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway (Official Audio)
  4. Martin

Why Do You Own Benchmark Products?

I bought a Benchmark HPA4 for several reasons: I wanted a preamp for my stereo system with multiple balanced inputs. It measured impeccably. I wanted to reduce the number of components in my system and the HPA4 replaced two. I was able to buy it used for about 50% of retail. I've looked at...
  5. Martin

A Call For Humor!

6. Martin

A Call For Humor!

Me in my 60s: This elevator is playing my jams.
  7. Martin

A Call For Humor!

It sucks when it's quicker to scroll up from the bottom.
  8. Martin

Working too hard can give you a Heart Attack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack... My Heart Attack Story.

Good post and glad you are still with us. I had a similar experience about 10 years ago. I was sitting down one peaceful Saturday afternoon and suddenly got dizzy. My heart was racing and I was clammy. My wife immediately called 911 and the paramedics arrived within minutes. hooked me up to an...
  9. Martin

What's a Balance Preamplifier Should Be Like?

Needs more than one balanced input.
  10. Martin

Fallout on Amazon

Westworld started off OK but went downhill fast as the seasons progressed. (Hate-watching describes my viewing of it perfectly.) I really liked Peripheral. I like Chloë Grace Moretz and Jack Reynor. Thanks for the recommendation. I watched the first episode of Station Eleven last night and it...
  11. Martin

Fallout on Amazon

I watched the second episode last night. I'm normally OK with violence and gore, hell I found Dead Alive, the self-proclaimed goriest movie ever made, absolutely hilarious. I find the gore in this series gratuitous and unnecessary. But the biggest problem I have with Fallout is with the...
  12. Martin

Grado... how many of you run em ?

I've had a Grado Sonata wood body moving iron cartridge on my Mørch UP-4 for a number of years. Swapped to a Sonata3 with my latest stylus change about a year ago. Fantastic cartridge. Martin
  13. Martin

Fallout on Amazon

I am not a gamer and did not know this was a game adaptation until after watching the first episode last night. Gory, bloody, and the weirdest show I have ever seen. Still trying to decide if I'm going to keep watching. Martin
  14. Martin

What are we listening to right now..

Alice Phoebe Lou, Fiery Heart, Fiery Mind from her first EP Momentum: Martin
  15. Martin

Break from Tekton Thread

Love the Brits trying Texas barbecue video. Reminds me of myself the first time I tried it. This video has absolutely nothing to do with the first, nor with Tekton, but it is a very good reminder to always think things through and I find it hilarious: Speaking of thinking things through -...
Top Bottom