Recent content by masterdragon

1. M

Topping A30Pro Bug/Defect, Help!

Thats preciselt because of the problem ia the music that i am asking for a simple and intuitive software to filter only those mp3 im having this issue, 70% of what i have here is just fine and my realtek drivers are already EQ to my taste, i dont wanna mess with anything in drivers or my EQ...
  2. M

Thats what i meant, but at the same time, i am protesting for the fact that the OS and Audio Software industries are allowing this frequency to run to the speakers or headphone. It is something bizarre to think the audio file can be allowed to be saved such frequency and players to run such thing
  3. M

Any moderator can please edit the thread title to "Topping A30Pro turning off and on in some music" So that people like me could get here to know whats happening and know about this DC, unknown by masses, serious audio reality
  4. M

I am not mad or anything, i am going to edit somethings, i was just unhappy about my situation, it was frustating to me. I am not defending DC as music or amateur mixing being good, but for sure we have a hell of a more serious conclusion about something that is of world consern by this moment...
  5. M

You made me think of trying to use my heresy as pre-amp for the a30pro, is it wise to do?
  6. M

only at High Gain, over 65% of the volume knob (really not that loud as IAtaman seems to suffer). There are some other music that triggers it too, and now i can see something in common with them: they all have variations of bass more than the songs that does not trigger the issue. If so...
  7. M

Good to see we have found a false propaganda of the A30Pro then, or, indeed, again, a BUG indeed, so it cannot handle its own specification. And no, its not that loud, maybe audiophiles like you are used to hear calm and no energetic music, so your ears cant handle high volume. OR, your source...
  8. M

By the way: something i noticed right now at this moment im writing this comment: I thought i was just imagining it, but yeah, ive been hearing, sometimes, a click sound that now i caught it coming from the A30Pro turned off (switch put at OFF but AC Cable yet connected).
  9. M

ATH-M50X Motherboard Gigabyte Z370 HD3P (Great onbard audio by the way, more natural sound than DACs to my taste) (https://www.gigabyte.com/FileUpload/BR/KeyFeature/813/images/model_intro_1920.png) Green line out. Never had nor still have any problems with no other amp or pre-amp i plugged in...
  10. M

https://whyp.it/tracks/107737/high-sea?token=wSIvE at exactly: 0:40
  11. M

Ground. I tried to put on lift too to see if could stop somehow, but happens the same.
  12. M

I recently bought 1 Topping A30Pro from AliExpress, from Shezhenaudio (oficial store), 1 month ago. Been using and thinking i was finally in heaven for have finally found the amplifier with power and audio signature i was always looking for. But i have not had time to test all my musics, so my...
Top Bottom