Recent content by MasterHenaz

1. M

Combining two RCA audio signals

The package arrived a bit late but its all done now. It works! I got help on the technical side so don't fully understand HOW this works but got 4x LM-NP-1001-B1L Transformers and soldered those between the RCA cables coming from soundbar to RCA mixer. And everything works as it should. No...
  2. M

Now I've tried a ground loop isolator (It was the only product that I could buy and try today) Didn't work for me so I'm returning it but now I have to wait for a few days for the local electronics shop to order few line matching transformers for me to tryout. This soldering I'm going to leave...
  3. M

I have been using HDMI earc in -> HDMI+RCA out splitter but the splitters I've used only output 2.0 audio when RCA is plugged in. Its okay because my soundbar has decent upmixing from 2.0 audio but you cant get any other audio than 2.0 in LPCM form. The soundbar wont accept any commands from TV...
  4. M

Thanks a lot! This helps me a lot! Yeah this is not for everybody but I wanted it to work like this and this is what I've done. Just for money it has only costed my 19€ for the active RCA mixer and 2-3 hours of work opening the soundbar and putting everything in place. But hey it works! And I...
  5. M

Well the mixer sure took its time. I have almost finished the project. I bought twisted pair RCA cable, snap it in half, opened soundbar and soldered everything correctly to tweeter and mid element. Hook it up to RCA mixer and boom ONLY HISS from speakers. My dad came to help and we checked...
  6. M

Thanks. Currently I'm going with the mixer route, so doing something this complicated (for me) is for last attempts. Yeah its harder to find analog output tvs now than with digital only. You dont need to think this as a "soundbar is bad" thing when you can also use this approch with any active...
  7. M

Samsung only has optical and hdmi audio output which dont provide simultaneous audio output and my tv is 2020 model and 2021(and forward) support bluetooth audio with tv audio. (Should have bought sony back then) But yeah the HDMI audio splitter somehow disables the audio delay function and...
  8. M

Well I prefer how these passive speakers sound! The bigger elements, the bigger power and all the perks with better speakers compared to soundbar. The soundbar sounds good, but I'm the kind of person who likes extra umph. After 5 years or so when I move from my current apartment, I'll switch to...
  9. M

The problem is that 1 audio source gives only signal for tweeter and 1 audio source gives for mid/bass element. It's like I'm trying to reverse a high pass filter. The person before suggested an active audio mixer for around 100$. I asked for the benefit of active over passive, but he's yet to...
  10. M

Thank you! The soundbar is Samsung Q950A. I'm not very good at making diagrams but I'm planning to make it like this TV to soundbar and inside the soundbar I tap the mid/bass element with + and - wire and convert it to RCA head and use that for the external amp which powers my passive speakers...
  11. M

Hello! This is going to sound pretty cursed setup so please don't judge. I'm trying to add 2 passive speakers to my soundbar L/R channels. I'm using Aiyima A07 Max amp for the speakers. So what I've done is I tap RCA cable directly to the soundbar element + and - to get audio to the amp. It...
Top Bottom