Recent content by mhardy6647

1. mhardy6647

Schiit Vidar 2 Stereo Amplifier Review

Don't get me freakin' started on the lifespan of the current crop of hyper-cheap (too cheap) LED for domestic use. :mad:
  2. mhardy6647

A Call For Humor!

Like Garfield Minus Garfield. https://garfieldminusgarfield.net/ Full disclosure. I share your... umm... disdain (?) for Rush. For me, though, I think Rush sans vocals and the music would be necessary for me to enjoy them. Did they ever cover 4'33"? :cool:
  3. mhardy6647

A Call For Humor!

The famed transfer station at Harvard, MA has one of those for cardboard. When volunteering there (the recycling part of the transfer station was mostly volunteer-staffed!), I had to run it occasionally to smash down the cardboard. Never had to bale it, though. The paid guys did that. Thus...
  4. mhardy6647

How About Creating a Modern Cassette Player?

Used from eBAY any time, any place, any quality, any price. ;) New from, e.g., Splicit (although I don't know if the 'wand' is small enough for practical use on a cassette). https://www.splicit.com/Tape-Head-Demagnetizer-p/thd.htm
  5. mhardy6647

A Call For Humor!

^^^ I'll bet that's a still image from a safety training video. :cool:
  6. mhardy6647

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

Yikes! ::eek::(
  7. mhardy6647

our two vegetable gardens are pretty much prepped for planting. In fact, lettuce, spinach, and potatoes are in. Today I finished putting up the electric fencing to keep the varmints out. :cool: Working on the small garden (3 raised beds, and some berries) behind the shed). Since it's seldom...
  8. mhardy6647

Just a little while ago this evening (06May2024).
  9. mhardy6647

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

or the warm jets, for that matter... ;):cool::facepalm:
  10. mhardy6647

A Call For Humor!

Looks very audiophile. ;)
  11. mhardy6647

A Call For Humor!

and another from our hifi friends & fellow travelers @ hifihaven.org
  12. mhardy6647

Extreme Snake Oil

I think that's pretty much what Machnina Dynamica's teleportation tweak was... ;)
  13. mhardy6647

A Call For Humor!

In my day, Classical Gas was employed.
  14. mhardy6647

Extreme Snake Oil

You know... leafing through the last few pages as I quaff my morning joe, I am struck by an Important Thought. It's 2024. We need innovative new companies to dedicate themselves to identifying new sources of snake oil with lower carbon footprints. This could be existential. :cool:
  15. mhardy6647

How About Creating a Modern Cassette Player?

Since this is a metric-friendly crowd, I feel compelled to note that this is equivalent to approximately 0.9 s*** tonnes. :cool:
Top Bottom