Recent content by mikiego

1. M

Connect two PC's to Topping D90SE

Neither of the two PCs has a digital output, one is a compact Lenovo Thinkcentre and the other is an old Acer laptop that is at least 15 years old and that I use for Daphile. I need an external sound card with an I2s or Toslink output, Sincerely I think I2S is better, but eventually Toslink is...
  2. M

Topping affirm Toslink doesn't support DSD, moreover my PC doesn't have an output Toslink. I have got yet SMSL PO100 AK connected to another PC and it plays very good. Does Toslink support DSD in your opinion? Thank you very much all answers.
  3. M

I've bought the D90SE one year ago. Now I've TWO DAC: D90SE and SMSL SU-8. I would like to save an amp input. Spending about 180 euros, I could sell the second DAC and it will a zero cost operation with a greater comfort.
  4. M

Hello everyone, I'm not very tech-savvy, so I'm turning to the forum :) I'd like to connect a Windows PC and a PC with Daphile to the Topping D90SE DAC, which has USB and I2S inputs. I found this interface https://www.smsl-audio.com/portal/product/detail/id/808.html sold by Amazon.pl and this...
Top Bottom