morillon's latest activity

• morillon
    morillon replied to the thread WiiM Ultra.
    with internal adc that's his whole point...
  • morillon
    there is the nature of the microphone but also of the ADC which accompanies it in the remote control..especially when we know the very...
  • morillon
    https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/measurement-microphones/dayton-audio-imm-6c-p-18562.html
  • morillon
    sorry I thought you were interested in video via television... if your dac has serious toslink or spdif input processing... it will do...
  • morillon
    then there is an essential subject for your subject much more important than this quality story and which seems to pose a problem with...
  • morillon
    sorry...i don t read it....:oops: (It makes for a very heavy chain where each transmitter receiver can impact..it becomes a bit...
  • morillon
    yes but for vintage..toslink... I didn't understand the point..the subject was hdmi arc it seemed to me.. (but in both cases...
  • morillon
  • morillon
    the impact of support is known to be very sensitive..you should in your particular case listen to this advice........
  • morillon
    sorry... :oops: I wasn't specific enough... I was thinking among the arms of the beogram? thank you...
  • morillon
    I have a perfectly new one , but it's funny, I think I'll only try it if I come across a suitable Beogram in good condition... otherwise...
  • morillon
    same with sp12 bi-rad ellipt?
  • morillon
    thank you...I didn't know...
  • morillon
    morillon replied to the thread Insane: Denon DP-3000NE.
    very correct (once the level is done more seriously) for an old "stiff"* suspended -belt... ( no talc ;-) ) but still this accompaniment...
    • Screenshot_20240505_192730_Turntable Speed.jpg
    • Screenshot_20240505_234033_Turntable Speed.jpg
  • morillon
    morillon replied to the thread E1DA Cosmos ADCiso Review.
    I clearly understood the technical interest in making it more relevant-obvious.. just, for people who are a bit novice and tempted to...
Top Bottom