Recent content by Mysterybug009

1. M

My FX audio DAC-X6 is on the same day as receiving way lower in volume

ah true eh, im too lazy to return it, i dont have a speaker system or anything, and my headphones dont even really get improvement from the dac anyways, ive fixed the problem somehow so the volume is back to being really loud, i just really bought it to plug my headphones into my tv, and bonus i...
  2. M

ok so on my pc at least, i noticed that the sound format was in 24 bit 48000hz, when i changed it to 192000hz it got louder as it was before. what will happen with the tv is it defaulting to 48k hz?
  3. M

hello, i bought a fx audio dac-x6 today and the volume has become way lower on the same day as purchase. in the morning i used it and i couldnt keep the volume knob on full with my pc volume set to max. now later in the day, my audio from pc is way lower, and volume knob needs to be on full for...
  4. M

Deciding between FiiO K11 and SMSL M300 SE

Hey need to pick a dac with digital optical input and headphones jack out. These two seem good value around 120 euros, I saw in a post the SMSL M300 SE have a popping sound, didn't find anything about the K11's
  5. M

SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review

How is the SMSL M300 SE? I'm more inclined to spend 120 euros then 200 euros for the smsl c200 or dx3pro+
  6. M

Hi :) i want to buy a DAC for plugging headphones into TV wired

ya eh unfortunately i have way too many headphones right now, i have these sony's and a pair of sennheisers that are over the ear, then i have a wireless earbuds that are for going to the gym.
  7. M

i like the Sound Blaster X4, because i can use them with my headphones or a 7.1 channel stereo setup in the future, correct? and there 150$. the smsl c200 have amazing ratings at 210 euros. for a value proposition the SMSL M300 SE seem pretty good at 120 euros. would i notice a difference...
  8. M

also is the sound improvement even worth it for say the dx3pro+ at 200 euros, i just want to plug some headphones into the tv wired.
  9. M

is dolby atmos for headphones even good at all? i know that on the xbox series x they give you the option, just wasnt sure if it was worth going for.
  10. M

SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review

this one seems really good, but i need one with a headphone jack so i can listen on my headphones and plug it in to my tv with the optical, any recommendations
  11. M

hey so i have my headphones that are bluetooth but i find it annoying to move around and away from tv for small amounts of time and then come back and reconnect the bluetooth and what not. so i wanted a way that i could plug my headphones into my tv wired, but they only have a digital optical...
Top Bottom